2.4

The next two days went by in the same way as the others. With Bob telling everyone about the area, Ian holding ⨊'s hand whenever he could and Emma trying to get close to Ian. Everyone was having fun and didn't notice that Bob had led us off the trail. Bob told us there was a lake near here and that we were free to roam within a certain distance. As usual, the girls got together and most of the guys had gone with Dan to hunt. "Why not come with us? It will be fun," said Dan. "I'll wait here," said Ian standing near the lake. "Go with the other guys. Otherwise, the girls will think you're trying to peek," said ⨊. Ian looked like he wanted to say something but instead told ⨊ to wait near the lake with the others and to not go anywhere without him. "Promise me you will wait for me," "Ok," (I wonder what he is going to do, whether he has made a decision.)

"Some of us are going to see a cave that Bob told us about. He said that there are a lot of colorful stones in it. We were thinking that we could take them as souvenirs and were wondering if you wanted to come with us," said one of the girls. "Ok," said ⨊. When ⨊ left with the girls, she noticed that Gabby remained behind with Emma. The cave was full of greenery and the rocks were multicolored. The girls were over excited and loud. And the acoustics didn't help. (I have seen better.) ⨊ was not interested, but still took some rocks out of habit. She wondered if Ian would like it. She froze when she realized that such a thought popped into her head. (Why the hell did I just think of him? I don't even know him.) ⨊ focused on the girl's chit-chat. Trying to distract herself from her thoughts.