2.8

"Wouldn't you get in trouble with your superiors?" "No. Unlike you," "I will help you with anything and everything. Ask me anything, even though I am not high on the ladder I know the Ins and outs of the place," he said with a big smile. "You don't have to help me with anything. You do realize that helping me would mean that you would be betraying your friends right? Just don't get in my way, that will be enough. We should head back. Bob must be worried," said ⨊ trying to get free.

"They are not my friends," said Ian with an angry expression not letting her go. "I don't want you to think that I thought of them as friends or even comrades. It was just a place for me to stay and nothing more," (Does he hate the thought of me pairing him with them that much?) "Do you want to leave that place?" "Helping you would mean leaving that place. And I told you I can leave anytime I want. I have my ways," said Ian with a smile. "You didn't answer my question. Do you want to leave that place? Yes or no?" asked ⨊ seriously. "Yes," "Do you think you can get that globe out of you by yourself?" "You know about the globes?" asked Ian. "It is a common thing used by both the good and the bad to make sure no one can betray them. I know someone who can get it out of you if you want. Even I would use them,"

"If you want to put a globe in me, I'm willing," he said with a big smile on his face, holding her tight. (Why does it sound so wrong when he says it? Who would be willing to be imprisoned by someone? Even by their own free will.) "Do you want help getting it out or not?" said ⨊ ignoring his words. "I will only help you up to that point. Escaping and staying out of their way is up to you," "I understand,"