7.4

"Why did you call me?" asked ℥enji. "What's wrong?" he added when he saw the others worried faces. "We can't find Ian," said Jason. "What do you mean you can't find him? He was sent back here," said ℥enji. "He was supposed to be here, but we can't find him anywhere," said Janet.

℥enji got everyone searching for Ian's whereabouts. Wanting to find him as soon as possible. ℥enji wanted to at least, know where he was. But no matter where they searched they couldn't find Ian. "What are we going to do?" asked Janet after a few weeks of searching for Ian with the others. "Keep on searching for him, whenever you can," said ℥enji. "What are we going to tell ⨊?" asked Rick. "Don't know, we may find him before she gets up," said ℥enji worried.

"We have to find him," said Jason when ℥enji had left. "What if we don't find him? What? How are we going to explain it to ⨊? She really liked him," said Janet. "We may not have to say anything. She may wake up when his lifespan is over," said David. "You can't give up. If we keep searching, we can find him," said Janet. "No one's giving up," said Jason. "I'm just stating the facts of what could happen," said David. "Don't worry we'll do everything we can to find him," said Jason

Years passed by, but they couldn't find Ian no matter where they searched for him. "About Ian..." "If we couldn't find him till now then we just have to accept the fact that he may be dead," said Leah interrupting Jason. "You should know in her world anything can happen. The others have been told to continue looking around for Ian whenever they are free. Any traces we can find of him can help us. Keep searching for him, at least until the end of his lifespan," said ℥enji.