19.4

"Hey want to go hang out somewhere today?" asked Steve when they were leaving the academy the next day. "No, I'm going home," said Adrian. "Aren't you bored, always running home? You even look gloomy," said Steve. "Don't pester him," said Haley. "I'll come with you. Only cause I'm interested in Rick," she added hastily when Adrian glared at her. Adrian just ignored her and headed out. "Adrian can really be scary sometimes," whispered Caren. "I thought I was going to die due to a misunderstanding," whispered Haley.

"Aren't you going home?" asked Caren when Adrian headed towards Eumi's house. "I am," said Adrian closing the door behind him. "You didn't know? Adrian is living with them, for the time being," said Nina. "But he said he was going home," said Caren. Vincent and Nina just smiled at them and headed to their house.

⨊ had been gone for five days which made everyone worried. "Is ⨊ asleep? Is that why she is late coming back?" asked Rick. "Let's just hope that she is sleeping and isn't working," said Leah. As time went by the others became more worried, ℥enji became colder and Adrian became more violent. By a weeks time, the atmosphere of the house was dark and gloomy. Adrian stopped going to the academy. "You know you still need to grow up and bid your time," said ℥enji. "I know. But its fine to be absent if I'm not feeling well," said Adrian. "Besides I'll scare everyone the way I am right now. Won't that have the reverse effect of what ⨊ wants for me?" he added.

"Did you find out anything?" asked ℥enji. "No, wherever she is, it's not a place we have been to or are permitted to go......Or..." said David hesitating. "What?" asked ℥enji. "It's either that or she is being very careful this time. And making sure no one knows what she is doing," said David.