14.1

⨊ calmed down when Adrian added the last part. "I've come here before with her. You probably saw her then," said ℥enji patting ⨊'s back trying to calm her down. ⧚Calm down. You wiped out his memory.⧚ said ℥enji tasting the sweets before feeding her. "I can eat myself," "I know, but you just woke up and are still sleepy," After thinking about it for a second ⨊ allowed ℥enji to feed her.

"Is she ill or something?" asked Mrs Zoℑ. "No," said ℥enji in a cold voice his atmosphere becoming dark. ⨊ just patted his chest, calming him down. ℥enji smiled at her. His atmosphere becoming gentle as he continued feeding her as if Mrs Zoℑ had never said anything. "There is going to be a festival soon," said Rick informing her. "Festival? What kind?" asked ⨊. "A day and night one, with food and games. There will also be nicknacks sold," said Janet. ⨊ looked at ℥enji all excited.

"You can go once you have rested enough and it hasn't even started yet," said ℥enji adding the last part when he saw her frown. "Besides would I ever stop you from playing?" he added. "Can we go to the day and night one?" asked ⨊ all excited. "Only if you rest these few days," "But if I rest..." said ⨊ trailing off. "It's ok you can rest, we will handle everything," said ℥enji trying to coax her into taking it easy. Cause the day they arrived, that night she ended up getting hurt during work. "You have to tell me if anything goes wrong and you can't get hurt," said ⨊ stubbornly. "Am I a kid?" "Yes," said ⨊ bluntly looking at the others.

"Don't worry we will tell you if anything happens," said David. "We will, even if it means going against ℥enji," said Rick hiding behind Jason when he saw ℥enji's expression. ⧚I know you want her to rest, we all do but if you don't let her know when something is wrong she will never be ok with allowing us to take care of the work.⧚ added David. "Fine, I'll let you know if anything happens and I won't get hurt," said ℥enji adding the last past when he saw her worried expression.