2.3

When everyone had settled down for camp, Bob suggested that we sit together and chat about what we liked or disliked during the hike so far. And asked what we would like to see on the tour. Emma sat next to Ian with her friends and the guys. ⨊ didn't know since when Ian had held her hand while sitting next to her. She tried tugging her hand free to no effect. "What are you doing?" asked ⨊. "I'm not doing anything," "I meant why are holding my hand? There is no reason to," "Cause I like to and I want to," said Ian as if it was a matter of fact while playing with her hand. (Since when did it feel natural to have him hold my hand?) Even though Ian was cheerful and nice as usual, she felt that he was his real self when he talked to her. That she could see the real him.

Emma was extra friendly and kind, talking to everyone and being helpful. (It seems like she is trying hard to show her good side to Ian.) "It would be nice if can we pass another stream before the tour ends," said one of the girls. "I would rather go hunting in a dangerous area. The places that we go only have meek wildlife," said one of the guys. "Don't say that. What if we really ran into dangerous beasts? I don't want to go through such things just because you want to act macho," "That's right I don't want to get hurt because of your foolishness," said another girl. "Calm down we are just talking, no one is doing anything like that," said another guy. "You don't have to worry there are no such beasts around here. You are all are safe," said Bob. This conversation went on for quite some time. Because the girls got scared with all the talk and the guys were too obvious in wanting to do something dangerous.