10.3

"Did I break them?" asked ⨊. ℥enji just held her close with a pained expression. "℥enji?" "I'm fine, they...Will be as well...Give them a few minutes for...them to adjust," said ℥enji trying to find the right words. After half an hour they finally started settling down except for Kian who looked like he wanted to kill everyone except ⨊.

"Kian? Are you ok? I'm just a stranger, there is no reason to react in such a way," said ⨊ timidly watching Kian. He didn't move or change his atmosphere. "Stranger?" asked ℥enji. "Yes, I met him two months ago in the barricaded forest. When I first met him, he seemed lost but now he's more expressive," said ⨊ telling ℥enji what she told the others of how she met and interacted with Kian and how he came to live in the cottage with her. ℥enji just listened quietly as he glanced at Kian every now and then.

"⨊ are you..." "How long are you going to be like that? That incident happened a long time ago before ℥enji was with me. And did you forget I will never die...No matter what happens to me or how I'm tortured or experimented on. I will always be alive and awake no matter what, I..." mumbled ⨊ losing herself in her thoughts as her atmosphere became dark and lonely.

"Why are you overreacting? I know you're a kid but that happened to me, not you. I'm the one that went through it, you just saw it for a few seconds," said ⨊ repeating herself. "Aren't they overreacting?" asked ⨊. "Yes, especially when they don't know the whole story. If..." "Stop," said ⨊ trying to stop ℥enji from saying anything more and telling the others. "The whole story?" repeated they others simultaneously. "Tell us, we want to know," said Jason.