♡Uncalled♡

✽SET IN THE DANGEROUS ERA✽

|1994|

You ran your hands over your dress and sighed at your reflection in the mirror. Your yellow dress fell to your knees, and your hair was fastened into a low bun. A smile was present on your face, and your makeup enhanced your beautiful features. Your best friend and roommate of two years, Luisa, was seated on the edge of your bed - staring at you as you got ready. Beams of sunlight were leaking through the bedroom windows, and the day was warm. It was nine in the morning, and you were getting ready to see your boyfriend of two months, Michael Jackson.

Yes, you had been dating the King of Pop, and things could not have been better. You loved him, and he loved you. The both of you had met at one of his Bad World Tour concerts - and the rest, as they say, was history. Your relationship with the man was kept a secret, so only a few close friends were aware of what was going on. The both of you always met at his property, Neverland - and it was always magical.

He was a good man, and he kept no secrets from you.

In a few minutes, a car was to arrive at the house to pick you up - something that always happened when it was time for you to go and visit your boyfriend. He always sent his most trusted driver, Bill, to come and pick you up so that he could take you to Neverland. Sometimes Michael would be in the car, and sometimes he would just be waiting for you at Neverland. Regardless, you were veey much in love with him, and you thought he was the one.

You really felt it.

Turning around, you held your arms up and smiled at your best friend as she watched you.

"Well?" you raised an eyebrow hopefully. "What do you think?"

Luisa shook her head and stood up. "You are beautiful," she breathed. "Michael is a lucky man," she wiggled her eyebrows.

You and Michael had decided to keep your relationship a secret because he had expressed to you that he didn't want you to be subjected to public scrutiny any time soon. He wanted to let the both of you develop as pure individuals, in the privacy of love.

"It's a pity you're still being kept a secret from the public," she frowned as you walked over to your closet and opened it. "Everyone would fall in love with you," she commented as you fetched a pair of black ballet flats, placing them onto the floor and slipping them on.

"I doubt it," you laughed. "The public can be mean. Especially the media," you frowned, spotting your hand bag that was sitting on the bed. "You've seen the way they treat Michael," you moved over and grabbed your purse. "They're cruel, and absolutely wrong about him. He is not weird," you placed the handle of the bag over your shoulder.

"I know, I've seen the tabloids," Luisa sighed. "But I trust that you know the real him, so I believe you," she grinned as you walked to the bedroom door, making your best friend stand up. You opened the aforementioned, and let her walk out before doing the same - pulling it shut behind you.

Luisa jogged down the staircase, and as you followed her, you heard someone knocking at the door. A shy smile formed on your face as Luisa moved into the kitchen.

"That'll be Bill," you took in a deep breath as she giggled, leaning against the kitchen counter - her eyes on you. You opened the door, and sure enough - Bill was standing there, a wide smile plastered on his face. "Bill," you broke into a wider smile. His smile was utterly bright, making you feel happy.

"(Y/N)," he nodded. "I'm here to take you to Neverland," he tipped his hat.

"Right, let's go," you nodded as well, proceeding to walk out of the house.

"Have fun!" you heard Luisa say as you pulled the door shut, making you let out a small laugh.

"Michael is in the car," Bill informed you. "He can't wait to see you,"

You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and blushed. Your bun was coming undone, but you didn't care. You followed Bill to the car, and as he opened the door for you - you spotted another car, further down the street. There was a female inside, and she seemed to be staring at you.

A frown formed on your face, but you quickly brushed it off - getting into the car. Bill shut the door, and you turned to face Michael. He was smiling widely, leaning in to give you a kiss as Bill opened the door to the driver's seat - getting in before pulling it shut.

"I missed you," Michael smiled as he pulled away. The vehicle began to move, making you giggle a little.

"We saw each other two days ago," you rolled your eyes playfully.

"And those two days have been the longest of my life. I could not wait to see you again," he looked into your eyes.

"I missed you too," you blushed, feeling like a million.

Michael took another moment to stare at you before he dug into the pocket of his coat. He pulled out a small jewelry box that looked expensive, making you gasp as he held it out to you.

"I bought you these," he opened the box to reveal a pair of Emerald earrings. They looked stunning. "I hope you like them," he smiled as you took the box from him.

"Oh Michael, I love them," you laughed a little as your eyes became watery. "They're beautiful," you looked up at your boyfriend.

"Not as beautiful as you," he said quietly. "Never as beautiful as you,"

You blushed and shook your head as he gave you a kiss on the cheek. He was the sweetest man on the face of the earth, and you were so grateful for him.

Michael took your hand and squeezed it as the both of you leaned back against the seat. You were happy.

•❁❁❁•

After arriving at Neverland, the both of you spent some time in the living room, cuddling on the couch. Michael had gifted you a gold bracelet when the two of you arrived at the mansion, and you felt very loved. Michael was spoiling you, and you were on top of the world.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world," Michael remarked as he ran his fingers gently up and down your upper arm. "You need to believe that," he chuckled.

"Stop, you're making me blush," you rolled your eyes playfully.

"I can do a whole lot more than that," he answered, making you giggle like a little girl. He had a way with words.

The two of you stayed cuddling for the next ten minutes before someone rang the doorbell. You frowned a little and sat up.

"Were you expecting anyone?" you inquired as Michael stood up.

"No," he shook his head as you stood up as well. The both of you walked toward the front door, and he opened it.

Standing there, was a short lady. She had hair that fell to her shoulders, and her facial features were strong. She set her hands on her hips and scoffed, looking at Michael.

"Well well well," she raised her eyebrows.

"Lisa," Michael's face fell slightly.

You stood there in silence, not knowing what to do.

"Mike, won't you introduce me to your guest?" she sneered a little, resting her hand on her belly - making you notice that it was slightly swollen.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" you questioned.

"Oh darling," she laughed. "I'm Michael's girlfriend,"

~•❊•~
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~•❊•~
|Love|Hope|Truth|