♡The Sun Is Rising♡

~SET IN THE BAD ERA~

NOTE: I know there are a lot of Bad era imagines of mine, and for that - I am sorry.

I'll do more of the other eras soon.

Also, listen to the song for full effect. If you don't want to listen to the song - it's okay!

Enjoy!

×××××♡×××××

You walked through the doors of the Neverland mansion, searching for your husband of ten years - Michael Jackson. You had just finished shopping, and you held a bunch of bags in your hands. Most of the shopping that you had done was for yourself, but you had done some for your husband as well. You placed the plethora of bags onto the large sofa, looking around for the man you loved.

He said that he would have been home by five, and now it was six in the evening. You made your way into the kitchen, looking around. Michael was nowhere to be seen. You frowned, proceeding to walk toward the staircase. Ascending it quickly, your heart began to race when you heard movements in the bedroom that the both of you shared.

You smiled and placed your hand on the door knob, pushing it open. However, when you saw the sight before your eyes - your heart sank. Michael was laying in bed, and with another woman - a woman that you had recognized as Diana Ross.

Diana was naked, but Michael was only shirtless. It was clear that they had slept together, and when your husband saw you - his eyes widened.

"(Y/N)," he got out of the bed as Diana covered her body with the sheet. "Please...it's...not what it looks like," he whispered. His eyes were frantic, and he looked as if he were about to cry.

"And what does it look like?" your eyes began to tear up. "Huh?" you clenched your jaw. "You're sleeping with another woman?!" you screamed. "And in our bedroom?!"

"(Y/N)-"

"How long?" you spoke quietly.

"(Y/N), please-"

"How long?!" you raised your voice again. He closed his eyes and sighed, shaking his head.

"Do you....really want to know?" he questioned lowly.

"There's a reason that I asked," your voice was shaky as the tears streamed down your face. "How l-long?" you tried to stop yourself from crying.

"A year," he whispered.

Your eyes widened as he walked up to you.

"(Y/N)-"

You cut him off by slapping him across the face, hard. He groaned a little, and Diana gasped.

"Be glad it wasn't you," you sneered at Diana before turning around to walk away.

"Wait!" Michael rushed after you, pulling your hand back. "Please...can we just talk about this? Please don't walk out," he shook his head.

"You should have thought about that before you shagged her," you spat before yanking your arm away - and making your way down the staircase.

"(Y/N)!" he called as you walked out of the mansion. "(Y/N)! He called, but you kept on walking.

Without a second glance, you left Neverland.

⊰•