♡Not Ready|Part Two♡

Three Years Later.

After you had left Michael's house that evening, you had made your way over to your best friend's house. Her name was Luisa, and she was the best thing that had ever happened to you. She had taken you in, and let you live with her before you could stand on your own two feet again. After three months, you had managed to get a job as a personal assistant to the executive director of a prestigious design company. You loved what you did very much.

After you had gotten the job, you had moved out of Luisa's house - and into your own apartment, a few streets down from where you worked.

For three years, you hadn't heard from Michael. He hadn't tried to call you, and he hadn't tried to find you. You still loved him, and hoped that he was happy wherever he was. The last you had heard, was that he was getting together with Lisa Marie Presley.

Initially, the news had hurt you - but you quickly shoved your emotions to the side, reminding yourself that you were the one who had left.

Seated on in front of your dressing room table mirror, you finished off applying your makeup. Your eyes were enhanced by the black eyeliner that you had on - and they looked bigger because you had on mascara. It was seven in the morning, and work started at seven thirty. Anna, the lady you worked for, was the sweetest person you had ever met. You enjoyed working for her because she knew how to respect people.

Your hair was slightly teased, and left to fall naturally. You had on a lovely black dress that ended at your ankles, and a small jacket over it. Once you were satisfied with the way you looked, you reached for your perfume bottle - spraying a bit of the sweet scent all over you. Setting the bottle back down onto the dressing table, you stood up and sighed.

Your bag was on the bed, so you grabbed your house keys - proceeding to walk over to the bed to grab your bag. Once you had all your items, you walked out of the bedroom and ran down the staircase.

It was time to get to work.

⊰•

Since you didn't live too far away from the place where you worked, you had decided to take a walk instead of catching a cab. The morning was cool, and the sun was shining. It wasn't hot, and for that - you were grateful. People walked by you, and you osberved how many were rushing. Seeing other people rushing to work continued to remind you that there were people out there - just like you.

People who had jobs, and sorrows to deal with. Your feet moved quickly against the pavement, and you quickly glanced at your wrist watch as you stood at the crossing - waiting for the man to turn green.

A few moments passed before the signal changed, letting you cross the road. You ran into the building, and were instantly greeted by the receptionist - Belle.

"Hey, (Y/N)," she waved at you as you rushed for the elevator, pressing the button. The doors opened, and you went in - turning around as the doors shut.

The elevator was full, so you had to squeeze in a little. The contraption moved up to the tenth floor, and everyone got out except for you. You waited until the elevator reached the eleventh floor before you got out.

You walked into your office, setting your hand bag onto the desk. You rummaged through it, fishing out a set of notebooks that belonged to you. Setting the items onto the desk, you then took your bag and placed it on the floor.

Just as you sat down, you noticed that someone was standing at the doorway. You lookee up and saw Mark, one of your colleagues. He had a grin on his face as he leaned against the door frame.

"Good morning, can you tell me where I can find (Y/N)?" he questioned with a goofy smile.

"Hardy har har," you rolled your eyes playfully. "What do you want?"

"Hey, I just came to say hello," he wiggled his eyebrows. "I have to admit, you look nice today," he remarked. "Your hair looks pretty like that,"

"Thank you," you laughed. "So, what do you want?"

"Anna asked me to tell you that she wants to meet you at the local coffee shop in an hour," he breathed. "She doesn't want you to be late,"

"Got it," you nodded. "Thanks, Mark,"

He waved before turning around and walking off. You leaned back against your seat and huffed. Being a personal assistant was no joke, and all you wanted to do was rest.

"Right," you said. "Let's get to work,"

⊰•

An hour later, you were reorganizing your things on your desk before you glanced at your wrist watch. Your eyes widened when you saw the time

"Crap! I'm going to be late!" you groaned to yourself, earning a few strange looks from the other workers. You stood up and grabbed your bag, rushing out of the office - being sure to shut the door after you.

Racing toward the elevator, you cursed when you saw that it had just opened on your floor - and that you had missed it. You bit your lip and chose to take the stairs. Your feet were moving incredibly fast, and you were breathing heavily by the time you reached the bottom floor.

You dashed out of the building, and ran along the streets. It didn't take you very long reach the coffee shop, and when you did - you let out a sigh of relief.

Entering the coffee shop, you spotted Anna sitting at the corner booth. You smiled and walked up to her. The place smelled of coffee beans, and you liked it.

"(Y/N), you made it!" she patted the spot next to her. "Have a seat!"

"I'm sorry," you glanced at your watch before looking back at her. "I'm five minutes late,"

"Oh, no worries!" she waved you off as you sat down beside her. "We have a special client to meet us here today," she smiled widely. "And when he gets here, I want you to remain calm - okay?" she raised an eyebrow. "Do not freak out,"

"Freak out? Why would I do that?"

"Hello," a male voice spoke from in front of you.

You looked up and your blood ran cold.

Michael, was standing right in front of you.

×××××♡×××××
I know this sucked😭
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
×××××♡×××××