♡The Collapse♡

✽SET IN THE HISTORY ERA✽

|1995|

You were laying on the large bed, in your boyfriend's arms. He ran his fingers up and down your arm as you rested on his chest.

Michael Jackson was the name of the man you were dating, and he was the best partner you could ever have wished for. You were a college student, and you were very smart - one of the main reasons that Michael had fallen for you. The two of you had been dating for over a year now, and things could not have been better.

He was a talented man, and he seemed to have a magical effect on all the people he would meet. There was something about him that was just so appealing, and you were sure that it was his energy that had attracted you to him. You adored him, and no man would ever come close to the level that your boyfriend was at.

He always managed to surpass your expectations. He was a true man, a true spirit - and a true soul. You were certain that nothing would ever stop you from loving this man.

Sometimes, it was hard to be together, because there were always several groups of people that followed the both of you wherever you went. The paparazzi followee Michael when he was alone, and they did the same to you. Every single day, outside of the college gates, there would be a group of people - ready to snap pictures with their cameras.

Over time, you had gotten used to the attention, so the situation didn't bother you as much now as it did before. You had been grateful for the fact that the security system at your college was tight, and paparazzi members would not be led in. You were the star of the campus, and everyone knew whom you where. Sometimes it got lonely, because all people ever wanted from you was an autograph.

However, it was now something that you were accustomed to.

Today was your free day, and you had no lessons. You were at Neverland, laying with your boyfriend. Being in his arms made you feel safe, and happy. You never wanted to let go of him.

It was around eleven in the morning, and you had spent the past few hours - just laying there with each other, and talking about all sorts of things. You both shared jokes, and stories of the past - you loved it. Nothing could compare to spending time with the man you loved.

"I love you," he whispered, kissing your forehead, continuing to run his fingers up and down your arm. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me," he breathed.

"I love you more, Michael," you said softly. "You make me the happiest woman alive," you blinked. "I'm so lucky,"

Michael inhaled deeply, pausing for a moment before he spoke again. "I love you most," he expressed. "(Y/N)...there's something that I want to discuss with you,"

You sat up, and turned to look at him as he did the same. Your hair was a litte messy so you tucked it behind your ear, and smiled at your boyfriend. He had his legs out in front of him, and you had both of your legs crossed.

"What do you want to discuss?" you inquired gently.

"Well I....I don't know how you'll react to this but....I want you to meet my family," he stared at you. "They really want to meet you,"

Your blood ran cold. You had never met the man's family, and you had this feeling that they simply would not like you if you ever met them. You believed that they would think you weren't good enough.

"Your family....wants to meet me?" you gawked.

"Yes," he nodded. "They keep on asking me to bring you to the family home," he smiled a little.

You sat there, silent for a few minuted as you stared at your boyfriend.

"Unless...you don't want to meet them...." he frowned a little.

"No, no, I do....it's just that...I'm not sure if they'll like me," you laughed a little. "I'm not exactly the perfect woman for you, you know,"

"You are perfect," he studied you with sincere eyes. "You just don't see it," he reassured you.

You blushed and shook your head. He always knew how to make you feel shy. It was something that he enjoyed doing.

"They want us to be there at the house tomorrow," he added, making you focus on him. "At seven, in the evening,"

You thought for a moment before nodding a little. "I have a test from five, to six, so I think I should be able to make it,"

"I'll come and pick you up," he replied.

"Michael," you let out another laugh. "The paparazzi is going to have a field day if you show up at the school,"

"Well then, so be it. Let the paparazzi have a field day. I'll just be there to pick up the woman I love," he leaned over and kissed your cheek.

"Are you sure?" you inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm very sure," he smiled at you. "You mean everything to me. I mean it,"

You giggled as he grabbed your hand, and pulled you back so that you were resting in his arms once more.

"I could stay like this forever,"

⊰•

Michael had arranged for a driver to take you home, and he bid you a sweet goodbye before you had gotten into the car. You didn't want to leave him, but you knew that you had to get home - you had a bit of studying to do. The ride lasted for about an hour before you asked the driver to stop outside of your house.

"Thank you," you smiled at the driver.

"You're very welcome," he tipped his hat. You flashed him one last glance before opening the door and getting out. Inhaling deeply, you pushed the door shut and watched as the vehicle drove away.

You walked up to the door of the small apartment that you owned, and opened it. Your living area always smelled like fresh paper because you were always around books. Entering the apartment, you smiled a little to yourself before letting the door close.

Placing your hand bag on the large sofa, you moved to turn on the radio before collapsing onto the aforementioned. Your head was tired, and all you wanted to do was sleep - but you could not because you had to study.

The radio played, and you leaned back against he soft seat, closing your eyes for a few minutes. What had started off as a few minutes, ended in an hour. You had closed your eyes, and sat still for an entire hour - that is how exhausted you were.

I should make myself some coffee.

You stood up, and just as you were about to walk into the kitchen, the mention of your boyfriend's name made you stop.

We have confirmed reports that Michael Jackson has been rushed to the hospital, for reasons not yet known. An inside source revealed that the (Y/N) had just left Neverland before he collapsed. Is he going to be okay? Stay tuned for more reports.

"Oh God," you covered your mouth. You had to the hospital right away.

×××♡×××
T

his sucked, I know.
But
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
×××♡×××
|Love|Hope|Truth|