♡Theft♡

You giggled, laying in Michael's arms. The morning was cold, and the two of you were cuddling. You were so happy to finally have some alone time with your husband, however, it wasn't going to last very long. In an hour or so, Michael was to be present at the studio for a meeting with his manager, Frank.

"You're so beautiful," Michael remarked, kissing your forehead. The two of you were snuggled warmly amogst the blankets on the large bed. The bedroom door was closed, allowing the both of you your privacy.

"Stop, you're making me blush," you laughed as he ran his fingers up and down your upper arm.

"Oh, darling - I can do a whole lot more than make you blush," he whispered, making you laugh even harder.

"Shut up," you hit his chest playfully. "Ugh, I don't want you to go to the studio," you groaned. "I want to stay here and cuddle with you,"

"Trust me, I want to stay here with you - but Frank said that he had something important to tell me," he sighed. "I should go and get ready now," he glanced at the clock that sat on the bedside table.

You sat up, and Michael did too. He got up from the bed, making his way toward the closet.

"I'll try to be home as soon as I can,"

~•♡•~

It had been several hours since Michael had left, and at present moment - you were reorganizing your closet. As you did so, you softly hummed a tune. At the back of your mind, you worried if Michael was okay.

Suddenly, you heard the front doors opening and closing. You frowned, glancing at your wrist watch - noting that the time was five in the afternoon. A moment passed before the bedroom door burst open. Your eyes widened when you saw Michael.

He looked troubled.

"Michael?" you walked up to him as he shut the door behind him. "What' happened?"

Michael brought his eyes to meet yours, and you could tell that he had been crying. Resting your hands on his shoulders, you frowned further.

"Michael?"

"I...the meeting..." he trailed off, shaking his head. "I can't believe I hadn't suspected,"

"Michael, calm down," you brought your left hand up to caress his face. "Tell me what happened,"

"Frank informed me that there's been an inconsistency in the records of my bank account," he shook his head. "I've been stolen from. Someone's been stealing from me, someone on my team," he bit his lip.

"Oh my God..." you gasped. "How much?"

"Over five hundred thousand dollars," he breathed. "It has to be someone on my financial affairs team," his eyes began to tear up. "They're...the only ones who..have access to my accounts,"

"Shit," your blood began to boil. How dare someone steal from your husband? "What are we going to do now?"

"Frank said that he'd conduct an investigation," he responded, looking down. "Apart from that, I don't know what I'm going to do,"

You stayed silent for a moment before pulling in your husband for a hug.

"Whoever it was, they won't get away with this,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
I know this sucked, I'm sorry!
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~~♡~~~~~~