♡Handling The Truth|Part Four♡

After you had gotten off the phone with Michael, you were feeling rather drained. The two of you had agreed to meet up - and Michael suggested that you do that at Neverland. You would be seeing him in the morning.

With a troubled mind, you made your way upstairs to your room - being sure to shut the door behind you. Your eyes were tearing up slightly as you thought of Michael.

Making your way over to your closet, you pulled a small box. You closed the closet doors before taking the box to lay it on the bed.

You sat down on the mattress, brushing of the dust that had collected on top of the wooden object.

A moment passed before you removed the lid - revealing a bunch of old photographs.

Photographs of you and Michael from when the two of you were happier. You reached forward, fishing out one of the pictures.

In it, you and Michael were laughing - holding onto each other as several kids played around. With a sigh, you fetched another photograph - one in which Michael could be seen holding you bridal style.

The tears streamed down your face as you thought about all the happy moments that you and Michael had had together.

Why did it have to come to an end.

Oh wait, you forgot that he didn't want you.

"Thanks, brain," you mumbled to yourself sarcastically.

It was going to be a long night.

~•♡•~

The next morning, you had awoken early. Jade was still sleeping, and so was Dan. Luisa was in the kitchen when you found her - cooking breakfast.

"Hi," you cleared your throat, making her turn around to face you.

"(Y/N)!" she exclaimed. "You're up early,"

"Yeah," you laughed a little. "I have...somewhere to be today," you bit your lip. "And I was wondering if you could look after Jade for the rest of the day,"

"Ooh, of course!" she grinned. "Where are you going?"

You stayed silent, not knowing what to say. When Luisa noticed this, she raised an eyebrow.

"Oh shit, please tell me you didn't agree to see Michael," she rolled her eyes. "(Y/N), don't you forget what happened six years ago,"

"I know..." you bit your lip. "But I really want to hear what Michael has to say,"

Luisa sighed, folding her arms. You could tell that she was disappointed.

"I don't like the idea," she shook her head. "But if you're happy - then I'm happy,"

"Thanks, Luisa," you responded. "You're the best,"

~•♡•~

Two hours had passed since you had left the house. At present moment, you had just arrived at Neverland. Michael had sent a car to pick you up, and for that - you were grateful.

Since you had previously been living at Neverland - everything looked familiar.

You were seated on the large sofa, feeling a little nervous. Michael sat across from you - and he focused on you intently.

"So..." you trailed off. "There's something that you've been dying to tell me for the past six years,"

Michael continued to stare at you, his face turning white. A second passed before he looked away.

"I don't know how you'll react," he laughed a little.

"Try me," you responded.

He stayed silent, continuing to stare at you before opening his mouth.

"(Y/N)...I remember that evening as if it were yesterday," he began. "I remembered how you left - and how I watched you leave," he bit his lip. "And I know that I told you I didn't want you," he blinked. "But...it wasn't true,"

You frowned, looking around the room before bringing your eyes back to meet Michael's.

"What does that mean?"

"I...lied," he bit his lip again. "I've never not wanted you," he focused on you. "(Y/N) - I loved you then, and...I love you now,"

With wide eyes, you began to speak. "Then...why...would you say that you didn't want me...or that you loved me?" you scoffed a little. "And Brooke...I was heartbroken when I found out that you were seeing her,"

"I wasn't seeing her," he responded. "I lied," he shook his head.

"Why the hell would you lie?!" you raised your voice. "Are you crazy?!"

"(Y/N), I...had seen how much the press was hounding you at the time..and I didn't want you to leave like that," he answered. "I...I knew that you'd better off without me,"

Your heart was racing, and your blood was boiling.

"So you....you...loved me," you scoffed. "And you...you made me think that you didn't. We spent six years apart due to some misunderstanding?!" you gawked. "Michael, we have a daughter! You've missed so many important things!"

"I know...and I regret that," he shook his head. "There's nothing I regret more than not being able to be there for Jade,"

"I...I can't believe this! You lied to me, and let me hurt for six long years!"

"(Y/N)-"

"Forget it," you spat, grabbing your handbag and standing up. You glared at Michael as he stood up as well. With a deep frown, you made an attempt to walk past him. However, he grabbed your hand - pulling you back.

"(Y/N)...I'm sorry,"

"Sorry isn't going to fix anything," you snarled slightly - walking out of the Neverland mansion.

~~~~~♡~~~~~
It sucked!
I'm sowwy!
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~