♡Betrayal♡

You walked through the mansion doors, a guilty expression on your face. Your wedding ring glistened in the light, making you feel even worse. For five years, you had been married to Michael Jackson, and in a moment - you may have thrown it all away.

All it took was one moment.

You had been seduced by another, and in the blink of an eye - you had been unfaithful. You had cheated the man that you loved. David was one of Michael's associates, someone that Michael trusted. You and David were both people that Michael trusted, and for sure - you had ruined everything. You felt guilty, and your heart was heavy.

You and Michael had gotten into a huge fight earlier, and that was the reason for your absence from the mansion. You had made your way down to the studio to clear your mind, and David happened to be there.

It never should have happened. David had been in love with you for the longest time, and he had taken advantage of your vulnerability. Everything was a mess.

You had left David heartbroken when you had told him that it was all a mistake.

However, no one was as heartbroken as you were. You knew that you had to tell Michael, and you also knew that it would break him.

You had betrayed him.

Suddenly, the sound of Michael's footsteps snapped you out of your train of thought. You shook your head and looked up at your husband, watching him descend the staircase. His eyes were slightly swollen, indicating that he had been crying a little. Walking up to you, he cleared his throat.

"(Y/N)..." he trailed off. "Princess, I'm sorry," he bit his lip. "I should never have snapped at you like that,"

You gulped, shaking your head. "Michael..." you whispered.

"(Y/N), I-"

"Stop," you held your hand up, blinking back the tears. "Please...don't," you shook your head. "I've done something horrible,"

Michael frowned, shoving his hands into the pockets of his pants.

"(Y/N)...what's wrong?" he questioned, watching as the tears streamed down your face. He took a step toward you, but you backed away. "(Y/N)..."

"I'm so sorry," you brought your hands up to cover your mouth, breaking into a series of sobs. "I'm so sorry,"

"(Y/N)..." was all that left Michael's mouth. "What's wrong? Tell me," he breathed.

"Michael, I've...." you sniffled. "I....I've done something horrible," you repeated yourself. "I...I've ruined us,"

"(Y/N), tell me what the hell is going on," Michael managed to remain calm.

"I...I slept with someone," you broke down. "I slept with someone,"

Michael's eyes widened.

"Someone?" he questioned. "Someone that wasn't me?"

You nodded, making Michael inhale sharply. The tears streamed down your face, and you were a complete mess.

"Who?" Michael clenched his jaw.

"Please, just-"

"Who?!"

You froze, your legs shaking slightly. You sniffled and shook your head.

"D-David," you bit your lip. "Michael...I'm so sorry,"

"How could you?" he whispered. "How...could you?!"

"I'm so sorry," you breathed, your breathing becoming choppy. "I'm so so sorry,"

Michael said nothing, walking past you - and out of the mansion.

"Michael," you turned around as he walked. "Michael!" you called, but he didn't turn around.

All you could do was watch him leave.

~•♡•~

Michael had been out for several hours, and at present moment - you were laying on the bed, in the bedroom that you and Michael shared. Your eyes were swollen, and they looked a whole lot more bigger than they usually wore - mainly because you had been crying.

You stared at your wedding ring, letting your tears soak the pillow. You sniffled, biting your lip sadly. Suddenly, you heard the front doors open and close - indicating that your husband was home.

You sat up, wiping your face with the back of your hand. A few seconds passed before the bedroom door opened, revealing Michael.

He walked in, and shut the door behind him before turning around to look at you. His eyes were swollen, and the sight broke your heart. You got up from the bed, walking up to him.

The two of you stared at each other before Michael pulled you close - wrapping his arms around you. You broke into a series of sobs, and Michael did too.

"I'm so sorry," you whispered, your voice coming out shaky. "I'm so sorry,"

"It's okay," he rubbed your back. "I...I'm sorry for walking out like that," he pulled away to look at you. "(Y/N)... I realized that I will always love you - even if you cheated on me a million times," his face fell slightly. "And...what you did with David-"

"Was wrong," you cut him off. "And I swear that it will never happen again," you shook your head.

"If that's something that you'll promise me, then I'll take your word for it," he kissed your forehead. "I love you, (Y/N), no matter what,"

And at that moment, you knew that everything would be alright.

~~~~~~
I know it sucked.
Thank you for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~~