♡Dressing Room Confessions ~ Request♡

~SET DURING THE ERA OF THE SHORT FILM, GHOSTS~

~~~~~♡~~~~~

Grace let out a sigh as she stared at the ceiling. She was laying on her bed, letting her mind wander. The morning was cold, and the wind could be heard howling, outside. The young lady was bored, and she was trying to think of ways to entertain herself.

Just as she sat up, her telephone began to ring. She jumped slightly, a little surprised at the sudden interruption. Standing up, she dusted off her clothes before walking over to the telephone, which was located on the table next to her bookshelf.

"Hello?" she answered after picking up the receiver.

"Grace?" her best friend, Michael, responded.

Grace's heart began to race. For the longest time, she and Michael Jackson had been best friends. The two of them had made many memories together, and the young lady had fallen in love with him. However, Grace kept her silence - there was no way she was ever going to let Michael know of her feelings; she couldn't lose him.

"Michael," Grace found herself smiling. "Hi,"

"Uh...what are you doing today? Are you busy?" he spoke softly.

"Uh...no, I'm free for the day," Grace frowned a little. "Is everything..okay?"

"Yeah, I just...wanted to know if you could accompany me on set today," he chuckled. "Remember I told you several days ago that I'd be filming for Ghosts?"

"Oh, yeah! I remember! What's the plot, again?" she giggled.

"I'll let you come and see. Shall I pick you up in an hour?"

"That would be perfect,"

~•♡•~

After Michael had picked Grace up, the car was on its way to the studio. Bill, his head of security, was driving, and Michael was seated next to the young lady.

"What's on your mind?" Michael leaned over and whispered, making Grace jump slightly. She had been looking out of the window, so when Michael had spoken to her - she quickly turned her head so that she could look at him.

"What?" she widened her eyes.

"You've been very quiet," he laughed a little. "You look troubled,"

"Oh...no...I just...I'm just tired," she lied. "That's all,"

Michael raised an eyebrow, continuing to keep his eyes on Grace. He opened his mouth to say something, but the vehicle came to a stop.

"We're here," Bill informed the two individuals in the back.

"Thanks, Bill," Michael said as he and Grace got out of the car. Once the two were on their feet, Michael shut the door - and the vehicle drove off. "Shall we?" he turned to look at his best friend, holding his hand out to her.

Grace giggled and blushed slightly, placing her hand in his as they walked into the building - where the video shoot was to take place.

"Mike!" Frank, Michael's manager, exclaimed as he walked up to the two individuals. "Grace," he smiled in acknowledgement.

"Hi," Grace waved shyly.

"I'll go and get ready," Michael looked at Grace. "Frank will keep you company,"