♡Loved And Lost♡

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
This imagine has been written only for entertainment, and not for accuracy. The dates may not coincide with the real life events, but that is how I have intended for it to be.

Please enjoy without becoming annoyed♡

✽SET IN THE BAD/DANGEROUS ERA✽

|1990|

•May 13th, 1990

You laughed as Michael pulled you close to him, moving the bedsheets as he did so. His hands wrapped themselves around your waist, making you feel safe. You had been dating the man for three months, and your relationship was a total secret from the public. It had only been a few months, yet the both of you were so much in love. You were at Neverland, and it was his day off - so of course, he chose to spend it with you.

You giggled as Michael rested his forehead against yours, and the both of you were underneath the large blanket. He had his hands on your waist, and you felt alive.

"I love you so much," he whispered. "I love you so much, it hurts," he laughed a little.

"I love you too," you grinned. You adored the man so much, and it made your heart happy just to be with him.

"One day, I plan to make you my wife," he looked into your eyes, making you blush as you smiled widely. You wanted nothing more than to be his wife. He made you so happy. "I'll get down on one knee, and make it real special," he said softly.

You giggled and closed your eyes before opening them again. "You want me to be your wife?" you questioned gently.

"Are you kidding? I could get down on one knee right now," he answered. "But I don't have the ring," he frowned a little.

You giggled again and shook your head. "Do it when you have the ring," you kissed his nose. "I'll definitely say yes," you grinned.

Michael chuckled and planted a kiss on your lips. The kiss deepened, and he leaned over - pinning you to the bed. You had your arms around his neck, and the kiss continued to gain momentum.

In no time, he was taking you into deeper waters, and you could not have been more in love.

⊰•

•May 20th, 1990

You ran along the Neverland grounds as Michael chased you with a water balloon. Janet and Mac had joined you and your boyfriend, and you were having the time of your life. You and Janet were one team, and Mac and Michael were another. Janet had been hit by Mac, and now Michael was chasing you.

"Ah!" you laughed as you ran away from Michael. He chased you, and you hid behind a few trees before continuing to move. You screamed as he threw the water balloon at you, hitting your dress and making it wet. You bent over, and tried to catch your breath as he ran up to you.

"Gotcha," he grinned as you straightened up. Mac and Janet came running up to the two of you as Michael pulled you closer to him. Quickly, he lifted you in his arms, bridal style. "Guys, I'm going to throw my princess in the pool," he wiggled his eyebrows at Janet and Mac.

They laughed and you hit his chest. "Don't even think of it," you kicked your legs as he led the way to the pool area. "Michael!" you yelled.

Mac and Janet followed, and they were making fun of you as Michael got closer to the pool.