♡An Immediate Connection♡

~FOR MY FRIEND michaelhumannature~
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

~~~~~♡~~~~~

Lorraine giggled to herself as she stood in front of her dressing mirror - admiring the way she looked. She had on a modest red dress, and her facial features were enhanced with a bit of makeup.

At present moment, this young lady was getting ready to attend a Michael Jackson concert. She was extremely excited, because she had adored the man for years.

As well as her concert tickets, Lorraine had secured passes that would enable her to meet Michael once the show was over. She was beyond ecstatic.

Once she was satisfied with the way she looked, she grabbed her purse - ready to make her way out of the bedroom. Just as she was about to walk out, she realized that she hadn't put on any perfume.

With a sigh, she jogged back to her dressing table - grabbing the small, pink bottle and spraying the intoxicating scent over her body. After she had done this, she placed the bottle back onto the table.

"Now we're ready to go,"

⊰•

Upon arriving at the concert venue, Lorraine noticed that it was packed. People were all over the place, and the energy was undeniable. Clutching onto her purse, she began to walk.

She made her way to the line, and she realized just how long it was.

This is going to take forever.

Suddenly, the girls began to scream - making Lorraine jump slightly. It took her a long moment to realize why the females were screaming. Michael had walked out to meet a few fans. He smiled and conversed as if it were all natural from him. He claimed to be a shy man, but he didn't look like one at all.

Lorraine's hands became sweaty as Michael spoke to the woman in front of her.

Relax, he might not even talk to you.

Michael took a step forward, and smiled at Lorraine. His eyes sparkled as he held his hand out to her.

"Good evening," he smiled. "I'm Michael," he chuckled.

Lorraine took his hand, shaking it gently before releasing it.

"I know," she giggled a little. "Good evening to you too,"

"Are you here for the concert or just the backstage meet and greet?" he inquired. He had to admit, he liked Lorraine.

She was beautiful, and she seemed genuine. He liked her very much.

"I'm here for both," she responded. "Your music is wonderful,"

"Thank you," he nodded politely. "Well...I...should get going," he gestured to the rest of the line. "But I'll look forward to seeing you later," he waved before walking off.

Lorraine couldn't believe her luck. She had just met the man himself.

This is going to be a good evening.

⊰•

The concert had been fun, and Lorraine had enjoyed it thoroughly. The people were energetic, and the music was spectacular. When the concert had come to a close, she was a tad bit disappointed to see it all come to an end for the night. However, she still managed to smile, because she had backstage passes for the meet and greet.

As the security guard led the way to the meet and greet area, Lorraine fiddled with her fingers. She was anxious, and excited - at the same time. She really wanted to see Michael again, but at the same time - she didn't want to put him off.

Eventually, the security guard came to a stop outside of a large room. He stood aside, and gestured for Lorraine to enter.

"Thank you," she nodded at the guard before walking in. Once she had done this, she heard the door shut behind her. With slightly wide eyes, she turned around to look at the door.

Why did he have to close it?

"I'm afraid that I didn't get your name," Michael's voice made her turn her head back. Standing before her, was Michael Jackson - a small smile on his face. "It's good that I could recognize you, and point you out to security," he chuckled.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that," she bit her lip. "My name is Lorraine,"

"Lorraine," Michael repeated it. "That's a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl," he grinned.

Lorraine blushed. "Thank you,"

Michael stood there for a moment, studying the young lady before letting out a sigh.

"Listen...I....I realized that..." he trailed off. "I really like you," he bit his lip. "I know it might be strange of me to say this, especially since we've only just met," he breathed. "But I think I might have a...crush on you," his face went red.

Lorraine's eyes widened. She couldn't believe her luck. She adored Michael, and to have him have a crush on her - was a dream come true.

"So..." he cleared his throat. "I was wondering if I could get...your number..or something," he continued. "Just so I could contact you,"

"Y-Yeah...I'll write i-it down for y-you," she stuttered.

This was going to be the best moment of her life. And I shall say, this was the very start of a beautiful, and long lasting relationship.

~~~~~♡~~~~~
This one was for michaelhumannature
I hope it was okay!
I'm sorry if it sucked!
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~