♡The Teacher♡

~SET IN THE BAD ERA~

NOTE: In this imagine, Michael is not famous. He possesses only his money, and his talents.

I don't know whether I should do more imagines where he isn't famous. Let me know!

×××××♡×××××

You walked along the corridors of the dorm, hearing students chattering here and there. You walked alongside your best friend, Dani - and she had a wide smile on her face as she spoke.

"But seriously," she pulled your hand, bringing your movements to a stop. "Have you seen our new math teacher? He is so hot!"

You stared at her for a long moment. You and Dani had been friends for over ten years, and this was your second year in college. Despite Dani's loud attitude, you loved her to bits. She was like the sister you never had. At present moment, it was ten in the morning, and the both of you were heading to your first class of the day - math. Since the both of you shared a room on campus, you had been hearing Dani ramble on ever since you woke up.

Apparently, everyone was crazy about the new math teacher. You giggled and raised an eyebrow at your best friend.

"You need to pay more attention to your work, rather than the teacher," you rolled your eyes playfully.

"If he was my class, I'd have top marks," she wiggled her eyebrows. "For the first time, I think I'm going to enjoy math class," she breathed as the two of you began to walk again.

As the two of you moved along, you bumped into one of your other friends - Daniel. He had had a crush on you for the longest time, but you only saw him as a friend. He was a funny person, and you appreciated him.

"Hey," he nodded, a small smile on his face. His eyes lingered on you briefly before he looked at Dani. "Where are the two of you off to?"

"Math class," you said, readjusting your bag over your shoulder. "Apparently, the new math teacher is hot," you used air quotes.

"He is!" Dani exclaimed. "Dan, you need to see him! He's everything I have ever wanted in a man!" she swooned, making you giggle slightly.

"Okay," you sighed. "We'd better go," you waved at Daniel. "What class do you have now?"

"English," he smiled. "I'd better get going too," he nodded before walking off.

"The poor thing," Dani shook her head. "He's so in love with you,"

"Shut up," you responded as the two of you walked up to the lecture theater doors. "Great, the back is full," you breathed. "We'll have to go and sit up front,"

"Gladly!" she ran ahead of you, picking the seats nearest to the lecture booth. You laughed and walked, settling down next to her. You set your bag onto your lap, and began to bring out your notebook. A small groan escaped your lips as you fetched your pen, proceeding to set your bag down onto the floor - placing your items onto the small desk.

Suddenly, the theater fell quiet when a tall man walked in. He was slim, and his skin was like the purest of caramel. He had curly hair that was fastened into a low bun, and big eyes that spoke a million words. He had on a red button up shirt, tucked into a pair of black slacks. He complemented the outfit with black penny loafers, and white socks.

From what you could see, he was very handsome, and he had large hands. He walked up to the lecture booth, attaching the small microphone to his shirt. Once he had done this, he lookef up at the students.