♡Disentangle|Part Two♡

Your eyes widened, and you stared at Michael in slight shock. Lisa had frozen, and Michael gulped. A moment passed before he shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants.

"You...love her?" Lisa raised an eyebrow, focusing on Michael.

"Of course," Michael sighed. "She's my sister. I love her, and I want what's best for her,"

Lisa relaxed, but you weren't buying it. His eyes told a different story, and you knew it. However, you chose not to say anything - not in front of Lisa, anyways.

"I'll get you some ice," Lisa mumbled, walking past you - making her way into the kitchen. For a moment, you stood there - staring at Michael. He stared back at you, making you blush slightly.

"I'll...be up in my room," you muttered, turning around - and making your way toward the staircase.

You heard Michael sigh, but you ignored him - making your way up the staircase. Reaching your bedroom door, you opened it - getting in before slamming it shut.

"Ugh!" you groaned, making your way to the large bed, collapsing onto the mattress. Your eyes had begun to tear up as you laid on your back - staring up at the ceiling. You didn't know what to think.

Did Michael actually love you the way you loved him? Or was it all imaginary?

Without another thought, you closed your eyes - and drifted off into an uneasy slumber.

⊰•

You awoke with a start, quickly glancing at your wrist watch. It took you a moment to come back to your senses, realizing that you had been asleep for only two hours.

Your eyes were tired, and your hair was fluffed out. Despite the fact that you looked like a mess, your hair made you look sexy.

Okay, enough. This is how you know that you haven't had enough sleep.

You got up from the bed, and made your way to the bathroom. You opened the door, and walked in - not bothering to shut the door behind you. You turned the light on, and studied yourself in the mirror.

Your eyeliner was slightly smudged from the little bit of crying that you had done, but your lipstick was still intact.

With a sigh, you opened the bathroom cabinet - fetching a small cup, and a bottle of mouthwash. Once you had done so, you set the items on the counter before closing the cabinet.

You poured a little bit of the mint flavored liquid into the cup, instantly taking it into your mouth. Setting the bottle and the cup down, you began to gargle for several minutes.

Finally, you spat into the sink - being sure to wash everything properly. Your mouth felt fresh, and you were satisfied.

I should go and take a shower now.

Suddenly, as you wiped your mouth with a small face cloth - you heard someone knocking at the room door. Frowning, you walked out of the bathroom and rushed to the door - opening it.

Your eyes widened when you saw Michael. He scanned your body before clearing his throat and looking away.

"Can I...help you?" you raised an eyebrow.

"Can we talk?" he breathed.

You studied him for a long moment before stepping aside to let him in.

"Sure," you sighed.

He walked past you, and you caught a whiff of his intoxicating cologne scent. Once he was inside, you shut the door quietly before turning around to face him.

"So..." you trailed off, raising your eyebrows. "What would you like to talk about?"

"I'm...sorry," he spoke. "For the way I had acted...at your friend's house earlier," he shook his head. "I didn't mean to cause any trouble,"

"I know," you bit your lip. "And...thank you, for...being there for me," you smiled a little. "Sure, you almost killed someone but..." you laughed a little, making Michael do the same. "You were there for me, and I appreciate that,"

Michael smiled softly as you walked up to him. Once you were barely inches away from him, you studied his features.

"Downstairs....when you said..." you whispered, making him clench his jaw slightly. "That you loved me...." you raised an eyebrow. "Were you telling the truth? Do you only love me as a sister?"

Michael closed his eyes briefly before opening them again.

"This isn't right," he shook his head slightly. "We can't be doing this. I'm married,"

"Just answer the question," you prodded. "Do you love me...only as a sister?"

"I'm not going to answer that," his eyes became dark.

"Look me in the eye, and tell me that you don't want me," you focused on his beautiful eyes. "Stare at me, and tell me that you only love me as a sister," you raised your voice slightly. "Do it,"

Michael's eyes lingered on you for a second before he moved forward and kissed you. Instantly, the kiss deepened, and he spun you around - pinning you against the wall.

He continued to kiss you, and you were enjoying it. However, the moment was short lived - because he quickly realized the error of his ways.

He pulled away, shaking his head. He looked extremely conflicted.

"(Y/N)," he breathed. "What have you done to me?" he frowned before making his way to the door. "I...I can't do this with you," he opened the door and walked out - slamming the door shut behind him.

Despite the fact that you were slightly shocked, a smile was evident on your face. Michael felt the same way for you, as you did for him.

He loves me.

~~~~~♡~~~~~
I know this one sucked!😂
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~