♡Not Worth A Broken Heart ~ Request♡

This one is for bunny197_
I hope it's okay!

~~~~~~~~~~

Nica sniffled as she walked through the doors of the Neverland mansion. Her father, Michael, was sitting in the living room - watching television. When he sensed that his daughter was home, he stood up - turning around to face her. His eyes lit up, but when he noticed that his daughter had been crying, he broke into a deep frown.

Nica Soraya Jackson, was the apple of Michael's eye. Since this lovely young girl was his only daughter, he adored her more than anything in the world. At present moment, however, Michael's rose was upset - and let me tell you why.

For the longes time, Nica had had a crush on a boy that attended the same college as her. Whilst on campus, she had, in a way, fallen in love with him. She did everything to get his attention. Nica, to everyone, was the perfect girl - but the boy she liked, didn't seem to notice this.

Nica could dance like her father, she had a large group of fans, she could play the piano, she was good at writing, and she could speak three different languages. She was a gem.

However, the boy she liked - as mentioned before, didn't notice this. The only thing that Nica couldn't do, was cook. And when her crush found out, he made it a point to tease her, and even bully her.

Nica was heartbroken, and now that she was on a two week break - she couldn't wait to go up to her room and just sleep. Being off of campus for two weeks ought to have done her some good.

"Nica?" Michael frowned, walking up to his daughter. "Is everything okay? Why are you crying?"

Nica bit her lip. "I...don't wanna talk about it," she mumbled, attempting to walk past her father. However, he grabbed her arm gently - pulling her back.

"What's wrong?" he asked again. "Why are you crying?"

"I said I don't wanna talk about it!" she shouted before brushing past her father roughly, making her way up to her bedroom.

All she wanted to do was fade away.

~•♡•~

About an hour had passed since Nica's outburst, and at present moment - she was laying on her bed, sobbing. When Nica had disappeared into her room, Michael had decided to give her some time alone, and now that an hour had passed - he was standing outside her room door, which was shut.

Knocking gently, Michael let out a sigh.

"Nica, open the door," he spoke softly. Half of him expected his daughter to disobey him, but she was better than that. She could be heard shuffling inside before the door opened.

Michael gasped when he saw how swollen his daughter's eyes were. His heart was breaking because he hated seeing Nica upset.

"Nica..." he trailed off. "What's wrong,"

Michael's young daughter stood there for a long moment before sighing, and stepping aside to let her father into the room. He walked in, and Nica shut the door behind him before turning around to face him.

"Have a seat," she gestured to her large bed. Michael sat down at the edge, joined by Nica. She fiddled with her fingers nervously before inhaling deeply. "There was....a boy...that I liked, on campus," she began, managing to blink back the tears that threatened to do more damage to her composure. "And...long story short - he didn't like me, he even ended up bullying me," she shook her head. "And I'm just so...shocked. I was wrong to think that he was a good person,"

Michael's jaw clenched. He hated seeing his daughter upset, and to find out that a boy had been the cause of her heartbreak - made him even angrier.

"I should smash his face in," he remarked, making his daughter giggle a little. "There's the smile that I want to see," he tapped her nose gently. "Listen, this...boy...isn't worth it," he sighed. "You're far better than he is, and you need to learn how to see that," he stood up, making his daughter break into a wide smile. "So how about we forget this whole issue, and go out for some ice cream?" his eyes sparkled.

"That would be perfect,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
This one was for bunny197_
I hope it was okay!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~