♡Handling The Truth♡

You stared at your husband, Michael, as he moved about the room - organizing his things. You were laying in bed, and you had a sad look on your face. Michael and yourself had done nothing but fight, for the past three weeks.

Streams of sunlight were streaming through the beautifully designed windows, and the morning was slightly cold. You rested your left hand over your four month old pregant belly, your wedding ring glistening along with your movements.

Ever since Michael had found out that you were pregnant, he had become very distant. He never wanted to talk to you anymore, and his responses were always abrupt.

It almost seemed as if he were unhappy that you were pregnant.

"I'm going," Michael turned to look at you as you got out of the bed, standing up. "I don't know when I'll be home," he said lowly.

"Michael," you sighed just as he made his way toward the bedroom door. He let out a breath, turning around to look at you with cold eyes. "Can we...talk?" you bit your lip.

"In the evening," he nodded before glancing at you one last time - walking out of the room, and shutting the door behind him.

Your eyes began to tear up slightly as you ran your fingers through your hair, completely confused - and very hurt.

~•♡•~

An hour after Michael had left, you had decided to go over to your best friend, Luisa's, house - just to spend some time with her. Since Luisa was the only positive person in your life at present moment, you loved talking to her.

The two of you were seated on the large sofa in her living room, conversing about Michael's recent behavior change.

"Girl, I don't want to be mean," she sighed. "But it seems like he's cheating on you," she shook her head. "I mean...he's always out late - and when was the last time you guys got intimate?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Like...five months ago," you bit your lip. Your heart was racing, you really hoped that Michael wasn't being unfaithful.

"Well damn," she responded. "Dan and I couldn't stay away from each other for that long," she said, referring to her boyfriend of five years. "I'm telling you, (Y/N), something is fishy," she remarked. "You need to confront Michael about it,"

"Well....recently, I'd heard that he wa spending a lot of time with Brooke Shields," you closed your eyes before opening them again. "God, if he's cheating on me...." you trailed off, shaking your head. "We're having a baby! Why the hell would he do that?" you brought the palm of your hand to rest against your forehead.

"Because he's a jerk," Luisa answered. "What sort of husband neglects his wife after he finds out she's pregnant?" she rolled her eyes. "I'm telling you, you need to confront him. The confusion isn't good for the baby,"

You continued to chew on your lip lightly, processing Luisa's words. She was right, you needed to confront him - and you needed to do it as soon as possible.

~•♡•~

After leaving Luisa's house, you had made your way back to Neverland. The afternoon sky was quite dark, indicating that it was going to rain.

You walked through the mansion doors, instantly being met with pure emptiness. You took off your coat, tossing it onto the sofa before you saw Michael emerge from the kitchen. When he saw you, his eyes widened slightly.

"Where were you?" he asked.

"I was out," you responded. "Besides, you're home early," you laughed a little.

"I didn't ask whether you were out or not, I asked where you were," he retorted, making you raise an eyebrow.

"I'm not obliged to answer you," you breathed, bringing your hand to rub your belly. "Listen, I'm tired and-"

"You said that you wanted to talk," he cut you off. "This morning, you said that you wanted to talk,"

"And you said that we'd talk in the evening," you answered smartly. "It isn't evening yet,"

"Stop being smart," he spoke back quickly.

The two of you stared at each other as silence took over the room. At that moment, you could feel that things were bad. The energy in the room was depressing, and you'd had enough of it.

"Michael....what's happening to us?" your eyes began to tear up. "Ever since I conceived....we've grown apart," you shook your head. "What's going on?"

Michael stayed silent, looking away. He bit his lip before shaking his head. "Nothing's going on,"

"Oh, for God's sake - stop lying!" you groaned. "Just tell me the truth!"

"You can't handle the truth!"

"Try me," you sneered a little.

Michael studied you with skeptical eyes, as if calculating in his mind.

"The truth?" he inhaled deeply. "The truth is that I don't love you," he narrowed his eyes. "I don't want you,"

Your eyes widened, and the tears began to stream down your face.

"I've been seeing Brooke for the past three months," he added. "That's the truth,"

Your breath becam shaky as you walked up to him. A moment passed before you slapped him hard across the left side of his face, making his cheek turn red.

"You bastard," you snarled before walking away from him, making your way toward the staircase. You were going to leave. "I'll make sure that you never see this baby,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
I know this sucked, lol.
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~