♡A Lucky Turn Of Events|Part Three♡

For the rest of the night, you hadn't managed to sleep. Your mind was on Michael the whole time, and you simply couldn't believe your luck. Dawn had broken long ago, and it was now nine in the morning. You were in the living room, laying on your sofa.

With a sigh, you got up - stretching a little before making your way into the kitchen. Your eyes were tired, but your mind was awake. Making your way toward the sink, you grabbed a mug from the counter - turning on the tap to fill yourself a glass of water.

Once the water had reached mid way, you turned off the tap - bringing the mug up to your lips, taking a sip of the water. You let your mind wander briefly, staring out of the kitchen window.

God, I feel so lucky. I still can't believe I met Michael Jackson.

Suddenly, the telephone rang - making you jump slightly. You set your cup down onto the granite counter, rushing over to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, (Y/N)?" Michael's tired voice greeted you, making you smile a little. You settled down onto the sofa, trying your best not to sound too excited.

"Michael," you responded. "Hi,"

"How are you feeling?" he inquired.

"Fair," you chuckled a little. "I was just...thinking about you," you bit your lip shyly.

You heard Michael chuckle, and you could tell that he was smiling.

"I feel honored," he answered before clearing his throat. "Uh..(Y/N)...I have a favor to ask of you,"

You frowned a little. "What do you need?"

"The family wants to meet you, later this evening. Janet told the family thar you were my girlfriend," he sighed. "And they're really eager to meet you,"

"Wait...they think that I'm your girlfriend?" your heart began to race. For some reason, you were beginning to feel nervous. "Michael, but we barely know each other!" you began to panic.

"I know, and I'm sorry! But just this once, pretend to be my girlfriend - and I'll tell them the truth later," he cleared his throat. "I promise - just tonight,"

You couldn't lie, the idea of posing as Michael's girl for the evening was enchanting. You weren't mad at all.

"Okay," you nodded despite the fact that he couldn't see you. "What time do I need to be ready by?"

"Seven," he breathed. "I'll be there to pick you up,"

"Okay," you agreed. "Just for this evening,"

"Yes, just for this evening,"

⊰•

Later on during the day, you had gone shopping for a new dress - and a new pair of shoes. The trip had proven to be successful, and you had ended up buying several new dresses, and five pairs of new shoes.

It was now six thirty in the evening, and you were already dressed. You wore a long sleeve, navy blue dress that ended at your knees. It enhanced your shape perfectly, and you loved the way it looked on you. You paired the dress with black ballet flats - and you looked like a vision.

Your hair fell in soft curls, and your makeup was stunning. You had on a beautiful shade of red lipstick that brought out your complexion.