♡Not Ready|Part Two♡

"An abortion?" Michael gawked. "(Y/N), please tell me you're joking,"

"Why the hell would I be lying about something like this?" you sighed.

"(Y/N)...you're pregnant," he studied your features. "With our child," he scoffed. "Do you know what this means? We're going to have a family,"

"We're not," you bit your lip. "I'm going to have an abortion. I spoke with the doctor, and I've decided what I want,"

"And what about me?" Michael's eyes began to tear up. "I'm the father!" he exclaimed. "You can't just take my child away from me!"

You shook your head, staying silent. The hurt was evident in his eyes.

"Why?" he whispered.

"Michael, I'm depressed. I'm not ready to bring a other life into the world," the tears streamed down your face. "It wouldn't be fair to have a child when I can barely make it through a day!"

"That still isn't an excuse to kill our child!"

"Michael, I've already made my decision," you shook your head, walking past Michael. "And I'm not going to change my mind,"

At around midnight, you were seated in bed - reading a novel. Michael was downstairs, with Janet and Mac. A part of you felt heavy as you scanned the fine print with your eyes.

"A baby?" Sandra gasped. "How wonderful!"

Your eyes began to tear up slightly as you continued.

"But, are we ready for it?" Lily raised an eyebrow. "A child is a lot of work,"

Not being able to read anymore, you folded the corner of the page before closing the book, placing it on the bedside table.

You could hear Janet laughing downstairs, making you smile a little.

With a sad sigh, you brought your left hand to rest on your small tummy. Tears began to stream down your face as you rubbed your abdomen. There wasn't a baby bump yet, but you could still feel the baby. After all, you were the mother.

Am I making the right decision to abort this baby?

"God," you whispered. You didn't know what to do. You weren't ready for a child, and you knew that. But at the same time, you weren't sure if you were ready for an abortion.

Could my heart handle the loss?

Suddenly, the bedroom door opened - revealing your husband. He walked into the room, and shut the door behind him.

"Janet and Mac are asleep," he sighed, making his way into the bathroom. He left the bathroom door open, so you could see him staring at his reflection in the mirror.

After a moment, he shook his head and walked out - making his way over to the closet. You fiddled with your fingers, and watched your husband the entire time. You knew that he was upset, but you didn't know what to say.

"I'm...going down to the clinic tomorrow," you mumbled as Michael opened the closet, fishing out a fresh set of clothes. He closed the closet doors before turning around, and walking over to the bed - tossing the items onto the mattress.