♡Untrue♡

You smiled as you kissed Michael, wrapping your arms around his neck. You stared into your boyfriend's eyes - feeling like a million. Michael always managed to make you feel like you were the only girl in the world.

"I love you so much," he whispered, making you blush.

Now, despite the fact that the two of you were very happy together - not everything was as it seemed. Michael was married to a woman named Lisa Marie Presley. Of course, they were separated - and their divorce was still yet to be finalized. As far as you were concerned, the confirmation documents were to be delivered any time soon.

You stayed at Neverland with Michael, and things were perfect.

"I love you more," you grinned as the man of your dreams kissed your forehead.

Michael was everything to you. Before him, your life was dark and meaningless. But now that you had found your soulmate, days were a lot easier to handle.

Anything was possible when Michael was around.

"And I love you most," he responded before letting his hands fall to his sides. "But I've got to go down to the studio, I'll try to be home by six," he studied your features lovingly.

"Okay," you gave him one last kiss before he walked out.

~•♡•~

Once Michael had left for the studio, you had decided to go to your best friend, Luisa's, house. She was your rock, and you loved her very much. Currently, the two of you were seated on the large sofa, in the living room.

"So when do you think the confirmation documents are going to be finalized?" she questioned, keeping her eyes on you.

"I don't know," you bit your lip. "Perhaps sometimes this week,"

"Ugh, I can't wait for Michael to get rid of that skank," she remarked. "I want you to be with him, completely happy," she smiled.

"I can't wait for the divorce to be finalized. Michael expressed to me the other day that he wants to marry me," you shrugged. "But we can't do that until he's officially divorced from Lisa,"

"Well damn," she scoffed. "As if things weren't already complicated," she mumbled. "I hate Lisa, I swear I do,"

"She didn't do anything to you," you laughed. "Don't be so mean,"

Luisa rolled her eyes, shaking her head and folding her arms.

"I just want her to be out of your lives," he breathed. "I want you and Michael to be happy,"

You inhaled deeply before biting your lip gently.

"Well will be," you fiddled with your fingers. "I'm sure of it,"

~•♡•~

Upon arriving home, you realized that you were tired. You kicked off your heels before walking into the living room. Your eyes widened when you spotted Michael, seated beside Liss. He had a somber look on his face, and that made you worry.

"What's going on?" you raised an eyebrow.

"The confirmation papers arrived today, and we've already signed it," Michael cleared his throat.

"Okay...." you trailed off. "Why are you so tense?" you looked at the man you loved.

"I...I did something wrong," he gestured to himself and Lisa. "We did something horrible," he stood up, making Lisa do the same.

"What did you do?" your expression became stern.

"We..." he trailed off.

"We slept together," Lisa spoke, making your blood run cold. The expression on Michael's face indicated that Lisa was telling the truth.

"It was a mistake," Michael took a step forward, making you back away. "(Y/N)..." his eyes grew sad. "It was goodbye,"

"Is that why you slept with her? Because you can't bear to see her go?!" you snapped.

"(Y/N)-"

"I was wrong about you! I thought that you were a good person," your eyes began to tear up. "Get the hell away from me," you spat as Michael attempted to move closer to you.

A moment of silence passed before you looked at Lisa, the tears streaming down your face.

"You snake," you snarled before turning around, walking out of the mansion.

~~~~~~
I know this sucked, but I'm on heavy medication at the moment.
Thank you for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~~