♡In Time♡

~SET IN THE BAD ERA~

This one is for Lovelyy-Jackson
I'm sorry that is sucks!

~~~~~♡~~~~~

Yanae awoke to the sound of birds chirping outside her bedroom window, making her smile a little. She opened her eyes, and sat up in bed - well rested. She rubbed her cheeks before letting out a sigh, looking around her small apartment bedroom. Everything was quiet, and the morning was rather cold.

Getting out of bed, Yanae shivered a little. She stood there for a brief moment before she heard her telephone ringing from the living room. Her eyes widened slightly, and she ran out of the room - making her way to the resounding device.

"Hello?" she answered after picking up the receiver.

"Yanae?" her best friend, Michael, greeted her. "Did I wake you?"

Yanae blushed upon hearing Michael's voice. For the longest time, Yanae had had a crush on her best friend. However, despite the young lady's emotions - she hadn't dared to say anything to Michael. She just couldn't.

All she could hope for, was that he felt the same way.

"Michael," Yanae smiled. "No, I woke up just before you called," she spoke softly.

"Whew," he chuckled. "Hey...are you coming down to the stadium today? I'd really like to see you there," he continued, referring to rehearsals, that would be taking place at the stadium nearest to her house.

It was normal for Yanae to be present at her best friend's rehearsals - however, when he was performing somewhere far from where she lived - Yanae would sadly be unable to attend.

But this time, she would be able to be there for Michael.

"I'll be there, for sure," she giggled. "Of course I'm going to be there for my best friend!"

"Yay!" Michael exclaimed before the two of them broke into fits of laughter. "I'll see you when you get here, I've gotta go now. Take care,"

With that, Michael disconnected the call, leaving Yanae feeling like a million.

Well, it's time to get ready.

⊰•

As Yanae walked through the back entrance, she was greeted by Michael's manager - Frank. He had a wide smile on his face when he saw the young lady.

"Yanae!" Frank exclaimed, walking up to the girl for a warm hug. Being Michael's best friend meant that she got along well with most of the people that worked with him.

Most.

Tatiana walked past, making Yanae scrunch her face up. The thin model was wearing way too much perfume. When Frank pulled away from Yanae, he had a sour expression on his face as well.

"I'm guessing I'm not the only one who smelled that," Frank remarked, making Yanae laugh. "So...have you...told Michael?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Told him what?" Yanae frowned.

"That you have a huge crush on him!" Frank exclaimed. "Come on! Tatiana and him are getting way too close,"

"Shut up!" you urged Michael's manager to be quiet. "Don't say that too loud!"

"You need to tell him, and you need to tell him now," Frank sighed. "He seems to be getting too close to Tatiana, and I don't like it. He belongs to you, and only you,"

You blushed a deep shade of red, fiddling with your fingers.

"Okay," Yanae inhaled deeply. "I'll tell him....soon,"

"Tell him now," Frank groaned slightly. "I need the two of you to get together now,"

"I can't just tell him now," Yanae widened her eyes.

"You can," Frank urged her. "Do it before Tatiana gets to him. Please,"

Yanae stood there for a long moment, thinking about it before she nodded. She was going to do it.

You can do this, Michael is your best friend. Just breathe, and listen to Frank. Do it before Tatiana gets to him.

"Okay," Yanae whispered. "Where is he?"

"He's on stage," Frank smiled. "I'm rooting for you," he grinned, making her laugh a little.

Yanae raised her eyebrows before making her way out to the stage area. Her heart was racing, and she felt nervous. She didn't know what was going to happen, but she was going to take Frank's advice. She needed to get to him before Tatiana did.

Taking in a deep breath, she walked out onto the stage - only to widen her eyes when she saw the sight before her.

Michael was kissing Tatiana.

~~~~~♡~~~~~
This one was for Lovelyy-Jackson
I know it sucked!
I'm sorry!
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~