♡Wicked|Part Two♡

"Yes?!" you gawked. "Michael, we have children!" you stared at him. "We've been married for fifteen years!" you exclaimed. "Not three, not five - but fifteen years!"

"(Y/N)," Michael took a step forward in a bid to move closer to you - but you backed away. "Please...just let me...explain,"

"Explain what?!" you shook your head. "It all seems pretty clear!"

"(Y/N)," he brought his hands up to pinch the bridge of his nose. He closed his eyes briefly before opening them again. "Please," he whispered. "Just...let me explain,"

You studied your husband's features for a long moment before folding your arms, nodding your head.

"Go ahead," you mumbled, your voice barely audible.

Michael inhaled deeply, clearly upset with himself.

"That night....after you left..." he trailed off. "I had a little too much to drink," he bit his lip. "And I....I couldn't remember doing anything with Lisa. All I knew when I woke up was that I was in a hotel room, with Lisa - and I wasn't fully dressed,"

"So you don't even remember it!" you exclaimed. "But Lisa seems to!"

"Look, I'm not happy with myself either," he cleared his throat.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me?" you narrowed your eyes.

"I didn't want to upset you. I asked Lisa to keep her mouth shut," he looked away. "Clearly, she broke her promise to do so,"

"You want to know why?" you raised an eyebrow, making your husband widen his eyes. He looked confused. "She's pregnant, Michael," you scoffed. "She's pregnant with your baby!"

"W-What?" he stuttered, clearly taken aback.

"That's right!" you threw your hands in the air. "She's pregnant!"

All Michael could do was stare blankly. He was at a loss for words, and the silence was beginning to weigh down on you. You were disconcerted.

"I need some air," you mumbled, walking toward the bedroom door.

"(Y/N)," Michael ran after you, pulling you back. He held you close, but you quickly fought against his hold. Pulling away, you glared at him.

"Don't touch me," you whispered before opening the door, walking out - and being sure to slam it shut once you did so.

⊰•

You had decided to leave Neverland for a little while, making your way to Janet's house. You stood outside her flat, bringing your hands to knock against her front door gently.

Waiting for a moment, a small smile formed on your face when the door opened to reveal Michael's sister - one of your favorite people to talk to. When she saw you, her eyes widened.

"(Y/N)!" she exclaimed with a wide smile, pulling you in for a warm hug. "It's so good to see you! What are you doing here?" she grinned, pulling away.

Your eyes began to tear up, and you tried your best not to break down. You wanted to keep your composure, but it was hard.

Michael's infidelity broke your heart. A frown etched itself onto Janet's face as the tears began to stream down your own.

"Hey, hey," she breathed, pulling you into the house. "Tell me what's wrong," she focused on you.

"C-Can we s-sit d-down?" you cried.