♡In The Blink Of An Eye♡

~SET IN THE HISTORY ERA~

NOTE: This imagine is quite sensitive, so if you are easily triggered - please don't read this chapter.

~~~~~♡~~~~~

A small smile was on your face as you were seated with your five year old daughter, Rose. The two of you were in the living room, settled on the carpeted floor. The morning was warm, and you were happy. Your wedding ring glistened in the streams of sunlight that were streaming through the beautifully designed windows.

"Look!" Rose pointed at the drawing that she was working on. She had her art book opened out in front of her, and her colors were scattered around her. You grinned, and after a moment - your husband of eight years, Michael, came walking down the staircase.

When he saw you and Rose seated on the carpeted floor, he broke into a wide smile. You and your husband had only one daughter, and the both of you adored her.

"And how are my two favorite ladies doing?" he chuckled, moving to join the two of you.

"We're doing just fine," you giggled as he leaned over and gave you a chaste kiss.

"I'm glad," he whispered.

"Mom and dad kiss!" Rose giggled, shaking her head.

You giggled as Michael pulled away from you, lifting Rose up and placing her on his lap. She squealed as he kissed her cheek, you could see how much he loved her.

"You are the most gorgeous little girl," Michael kissed her forehead. "Don't let anyone tell you differently,"

"I'm beautiful!" she exclaimed. "Like mom!"

You burst into laughter as Michael nodded his head.

"Yes, very much like mom," he grinned before winking at you.

You shook your head as Rose wiggled out of her father's grip - getting to her feet.

"Dad, can we go to the park?" she asked.

"I don't know," Michael looked at you. "Ask mom," he raised his eyebrows. Rose turned to you and flashed you a sweet smile.

"Can we?" she blinked, her long eyelashes becoming prominent.

"Okay," you nodded. "Go upstairs, put on your coat, and then we'll go,"

"Yay!" Rose cheered as she ran toward the staircase, dashing up.

Once she had disappeared, Michael shifted closer to you. He leaned in and kissed you again, savoring the taste of your lips. He pulled away, and rested his forehead against yours.

"Did I tell you that you're beautiful?" he whispered, focusing on your lovely eyes.

"You never let me forget," you giggled.

"Good," he smiled. "Because you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen,"

"Oh, stop it!" you laughed as he pulled away. "You flatter me too much,"

"I don't flatter you enough,"

You opened your mouth to say something, but Rose's voice cut you off.

"I'm ready!" she grinned widely. You turned your head and saw that she had her pink coat on.

"Great!" you clapped your hands.

"Shall we go?" Michael questioned, standing up. He held his hand out to you, offering to help you up.

You took his hand and smiled as you got to your feet.