♡Comfort ~ Request♡

You sighed and took a good look at yourself in the mirror. Your face was pale, and the red lip color you were wearing, only emphasized just how pale you were. Your loose sweater fell to your thighs, and your jeans were tight fitting.

Today was going to be your first day at college, and since you were boarding on campus - you knew that things were going to be very lonely. Your dorm room was small, and it was just enough for you. The walls were dull, and the bed wasn't very big.

Great.

You were already starting to feel homesick. Your hands were cold, and you were nervous. Everyone seemed to be confident, and you were beginning to feel isolated because you were shy.

"You can do this," you whispered to your reflection, but you knew those words wouldn't do much to help you. Grabbing your bag from the bed, you slipped on your ballet flats before walking out - being sure to shut the door behind you.

Along the corridors, students were laughing loudly, and chattering mindlessly. It was only eight in the morning - and everyone seemed so alive. Everyone except you.

Suddenly, you bumped into a tall, female figure. Your eyes widened when you saw that it was your best friend, Alya.

Alya was a natural beauty. She had grey eyes, and her skin possessed a lovely tan. Her long hair fell to her hips, and she practically looked like a goddess.

"(Y/N)!" she squealed, pulling you in for a tight hug. "Ugh, I missed you!"

You laughed as you pulled away from her, readjusting your bag.

"I missed you too," you flashed her a small smile.

"What's wrong?" she questioned. "You don't look too good,"

"Well I...I'm just...homesick," you sighed. "I miss home,"

Alya opened her mouth to say something, but you quickly waved her off.

"Anyways, it's fine," you spoke. "I've gotta get to class now, or else I'll be late,"

~•♡•~

The school day had gone by pretty smoothly. You managed to attend all your classes, and the teachers seemed nice enough. You had met a few other students, and they all seemed nice.

Now that the day was over, you were on your way back to your dorm room. Groups of students occupied the corridors, conversing loudly. Your eyes began to tear up as you reached your dorm room. Opening the door, you entered quickly before slamming it shut.

You wanted to go home so bad. Sitting down at the edge of your bed, you laid your bag on your lap and opened it - fishing out a small notebook. After you had done this, you placed the bag on the floor before smiling at your notebook.

On the front cover, was a picture of Michael Jackson. You had adored him for the past few years, and you had only come to know of him - after he died.

Suddenly, you heard someone clear their throat. Your eyes widened, and when you looked up - you screamed.

Standing before you, was Michael Jackson.

"Oh my God!" your hands began to tremble. "Wha...who...what the hell?!"

"Hey, please, calm down," he took a step forward, but you backed away - moving further across your bed. "Please don't be afraid,"

"You're....you're...dead," you shook your head. "How...."

"I'm just a spirit," he confessed. "I might look human, and feel human - but I'm not,"

"So you....you're...a ghost?" you raised an eyebrow.

"Well..." he chuckled. "You could say that,"

You sat there for several minutes. Clearly in shock.

"And...why...are you here?" you questioned. "In my dorm room?"

He laughed a little and shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants.

"To make you feel better," he studied you. "Because I love you,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
This one was for @moonwalkerprincess36
I'm sorry that your name won't show up as a link - my phone hates me.
But thank you for reading, and lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~