♡Under Stress♡

~SET IN THE BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR ERA~

×××××♡×××××

You looked out of the hotel room window, eyeing the large crowds that had gathered below. The people were screaming, and holding their hands up - each and every one of them, desperately hoping to be seen. You fiddled with your wedding ring nervously. Your husband of eight years, Michael Jackson - was getting ready in the bathroom, and you began to feel anxious upon seeing the fans. It was only nine in the morning, and you were already dressed up.

In a moment, you and your husband were to step out onto the main balcony to wave at the people. After tbat, there would be a dinner in tbe hotel's fancy dining area.

Being married to Micbael, meant that you had to travel a lot with him. There was no way that he was ever going to be that far away from you. It was agony to be apart.

You ran your hands over your navy blue dress before Michael came out of the bathroom, being sure to shut the door behind him. When he noticed that your face was pale, he frowned.

"You okay?" he questioned with an expression of concern painted on his face. You gulped and nodded. The truth was, you wanted to throw up - but at the same time, you didn't. It was hell.

You hadn't been feeling very well for the last three weeks, and you had lost a lot of weighr. Michael had insisted that you go and see a doctor, but you didn't want to. You hated hospitals. They were creepy.

"Yeah, yeah," you nodded. "I'm just a little...nervous," you laughed.

Michael let our a breath and walked up to you, setting his hands on your waist before pulling you closer to him. Your hands rested on his chest, and you giggled slightly.

"Don't be nervous," he whispered. "The fans love you, and I love you," he smiled.

"And I love the fans, as well as you," you grinned. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me,"

"And you are the best thing that has happened to me," he kissed your forehead before letting go of your waist, and grabbing your hand. "Ready?" he inquired gently.

"As ready as I'll ever be," you bit your lip before he led you out to the main balcony. When the fans saw the both of you, they began to scream louder than they had previously been doing. You broke into a small smule and waved at thr fans as Michael did the same.

"It's crazy," you said to your husband. "I honestly thought that they couldn't get any louder," you laughed.

"So did I," he responded as the both of continued to wave.

Suddenly, you began to hear them chant the word, kiss. When Micbael heard this, he blushed as the chants became louder. You turned to look at him, and instantly - you melted. He bit his lip before leaning over and kissing you on the lips softly. Wben he pulled away, the crowds became even louder.

Finally, Michael waved one last time before taking your hand in his - and walking back into the suite. The fans loved you and Michael, and the both of you felt the same way for them. They were like family to Michael.

He shut the balcony doors as you walked over to sit down at the edge of tbe large bed. Michael sighed and made his way to join you.

"Ugh," you placed your hand on your abdomen. "It hurts," you groaned.

"We need to see a doctor," he raised an eyebrow. "You've been like this for a few a few weeks now, I'm getting worried,"

"I'll be fine," you waved him off. "Besides, we're on tour. Getting me to a doctor's surgery isn't going to be easy," you laughed a little.