♡Reacting♡

~SET IN THE INVINCIBLE ERA~
☆MODERN AU☆

A request from ravenbird201

×××××♡×××××

You opened your eyes and groaned slightly as you came to your senses. Your husband of ten years, Michael, was laying next to you, and he was fast asleep. The morning was warm, and for that - you were grateful. Sitting up slowly, you reached over and grabbed your phone that had been resting on the bedside table. You unlocked it before deciding to look at your news feed.

You had a YouTube channel, and you loved making videos for the internet. Michael would sometimes join you for a video, but for the most part - you ran the channel yourself. You had over twenty million subscribers, and each one meant the world to you.

Suddenly, you heard Michael groan before his eyes opened. He winced a little upon seeing the streams of sunlight that were leaking through the beautifully designed bedroom window. He sat up, and once he had gotten his senses together - he looked at you.

"What time did you get up?" he questioned softly.

"I just woke up," you laughed softly. "Although, I didn't mean to wake you up," you said, leaning against the headboard. Michael got up from the bed as you continued to check the comments on your last video.

Michael walked into the bathroom and shut the door as you scrolled through the comments. Reading them always made your day.

I love this channel so much.

(Y/N)'s videos give me life.

I wish I was her best friend.

I wish I was her.

Then, a single comment caught your atrention.

Bring Michael back for another video, and have him react to some other videos. That'd be awesome.

You bit your lip and thought about the idea. Michael was one of the main reasons that your channel was doing so well. He was famous, and everybody loved him, so they loved you too. YouTube was more of a hobby for you, because Michael earned loads of money.

He was an amazing artist and you supported him through and through. You sat there for a long moment before the bathroom door opened again, and your husband walked out. He made his way over to sit down at the edge of the bed, and let out a tired sigh.

His phone, which was laying on the bedside table, beeped making him look at the device. He picked it up and checked his notifications before groaning slightly.

"I've got a meeting, this evening," he looked at you. "So I've got the whole day free," he broke into a small smile as he climbed onto the bed, moving toward you.

"That's great," you grinned as he kissed you softly. "I....wanted to ask you something," you bit your lip.

"Anything," he responded.

"I want you to be in my next video," you studied his features. "We can react to some other videos, the subscribers love you,"

Michael smiled widely. He was the most handsome man on the face of the earth.

"I'd love to be in your next video," he breathed. "What would you like me to do?"

"We could react some videos of people singing covers of your songs," you suggested. "And we could react to scary videos," you bit your lip again. "Anything, really,"

"Let's do it," he nodded. "When do you want to shoot the video?"

"Now,"

⊰•

Once the cameras and the lights had been set up, you and Michael were seated on the large, leather sofa - placed in front of the camera. You had done your makeup, and you looked stunning. Michael had on a coat, and you had on a strapless, blue dress.

"Ready?" you turned to look at your husband.

"Ready," he nodded.

"Right," the both of you looked at the camera. "Hi guys!" the both of you said in unison.

"So today, as requested, I have my husband here with me," you spoke. "And we're going to react to two videos today," you smiled. "One will be a cover of one of Michael's songs, and the other will be a scary video,"

"I'm rather anxious," Michael laughed.

"Now, before we begin, don't forget to leave a like, and if you haven't already - please click that subscribe button, and become a part of our small family," you grinned.

Your laptop was in front of you, and the page was already opened.

"Let's begin," you said before clicking play for the first video.

The video was of a young girl, singing Michael's song - Human Nature. You loved that song, so there was an ever present smile on your face. Michael paid attention to the screen, and he was watching intently.

"She can sing," he remarked. "Damn, she could be better than me," he mumbled.

You giggled and placed your hand on your husband's back.

"You'll always be the best to me," you kissed his cheek. He blushed, continuing to watch the video.

She sang, and he listened - making a few surprised faces here and there as she hit high notes. Once it was over, you clicked the pause button.

"So," you looked at your husband before opening the page for the next video. "How did you like it?"

"It was beautiful," he commented. "I feel like she could be a better singer than me,"

"No one can be better than you," you raised an eyebrow before looking back at the camera. "Now, we'll be reacting to a scary video,"

"I hate scary videos," he sighed.

"That's why we're watching them," you wiggled your eyebrows before pressing the play button.

The video began, and Michael watched with you. There were a few jump scares, and Michael had yelled here and there. Three minutes into the video, a scary face popped up onto the screen out of nowhere, making you jump slightly.

"That's it," Michael said as he stood up. "I'm done," he laughed. "Thank you for having me, princess," he waved at you. "But I'm done,"

As he walked away, you burst into a fit of giggles. He was the best thing that had ever happened to you, and you were the luckiest girl alive - you really were.

×××××♡×××××
This one was for ravenbird201
I hope it was okay!
I'm sorry if it sucked!
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
×××××♡×××××