♡Dangerously, It Can't Be Helped|Part Two♡

Michael.

My eyes fluttered open, and I sat up with a start. Next to me, (Y/N) lay asleep - and a small smile appeared on my face when I saw how beautiful she was. Letting out a sigh, I got up from the bed - making my way into the bathroom. I was quite tired from the night before, (Y/N) was very energetic. Recently, I found myself being unable to keep up with her.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, observing the way my curls fell over my face. Since the bathroom door was open, I turned my head and saw that (Y/N) was awake - staring at me. She wore a smirk on her face as I walked out of the bathroom, making my way to sit down at the edge of the bed.

"Good morning," she grinned. I sighed, flashing her a small smile. "You seem rather...tired," she giggled, crawling up to me. "Did I exhaust you?" she bit her lip.

I chuckled, shaking my head. "I wouldn't say that," I stood up, walking over to my closet. I opened it, pulling out a red, button up shirt. Since I only had a pair of black trousers on, I threw on the shirt before turning back to face (Y/N). My eyes widened when I saw her right in front of me, in nothing but her lingerie.

Usually, I'd have had to contol myself around her - struggling to keep my hands off of her. But recently, I had become emotionally drained. I wanted a serious relationship, but (Y/N) was far from ready.

As much as I admired the woman, I didn't want to keep continuing like this. I didn't want things to be casual anymore. I wanted something real, something with meaning.

"Michael...is something wrong?" she raised an eyebrow. "You seem quiet," she set her hands on her shapely hips. I shook my head and brought my hand up to pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Nothing's wrong," I responded.

"Stop lying to me," her voice became stern. "I'm the best liar there is, and I can tell when someone's not doing a good job at it," she scoffed, folding her arms. "Now, tell me what's wrong,"

"I don't want to do this anymore," I stared into her cold eyes.

"Do what?" she prodded.

"This," I gestured to the space between her and I. "I don't want us to just keep sleeping together, I want something real," I breathed. "Something with meaning. Something that will complete me,"

"You want a relationship?" she bit her lip, widening her eyes slightly.

"Yes," I answered. "I can't keep doing this...casual thing anymore," I shook my head.

"And what if I don't want a relationship?" her expression hardened.

"Then we're done," I sighed, walking out of the room. "That's final,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
I know this sucked!
But this one was for ZaddyMikes_GoldPants
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~