♡Hospital Alliance|Part Two♡

You walked into the house, Luisa close behind. You broke into a laugh as she squealed.

"Wait! So he wants to see you again?!"

"Yes," you answered as you shut the door after she had walked in.

The day was over, and upon returning from the hospital, you had told Luisa about the meeting with Michael. Of course, she lost control when you mentioned that he had expressed his interest to see you again.

"And what did you say?!" she bit her lip as you turned around to face her.

"I said no," you sighed. "He wanted a chance to get to know me, but I said no," Luisa's face fell. "It wouldn't be ethical on my part,"

"Are you kidding?!" she exclaimed. "Michael Jackson wants to see you again! Do you know what this means?!"

"No,"

"He likes you!" she clapped her hands happily. "And why wouldn't he? You're literally the most beautiful girl on the face of the earth!"

"Aha, I'm not," you rolled your eyes. "Besides, I'm not his type,"

"Oh my God," Luisa groaned before setting her hands on your shoulders, shaking your body slightly. "Michael Jackson likes you! You need to realize that!"

"Okay, so maybe he does," you sighed, shaking your head as Luisa let her hands fall at her sides. "That doesn't change the fact that it would be unethical," you walked past Luisa, making your way toward the staircase.

"(Y/N)?" she spoke, making you turn around to face her. "I just....you never know if he's the one. I know you, and I know the kind of person you are. I have no doubt that this wonderful man could be yours," she stared at you. "You're worth more than you know,"

You smiled a little before fishing into the pockets of your jeans. You pulled out the paper that Michael had signed, handing it to her.

"Thank you, I love you," you laughed as she took the paper, her eyes sparkling. "I'll see you in the morning,"

~•♡•~

That evening, you found it very difficult to sleep. You had spent several hours, just tossing and turning in your bed. Finally, at around two in the morning, you had gotten out of bed - quite tired from your difficulty to sleep. You grabbed your long, black coat - slipping it on. You fetched your purse and walked out of the room. Since you had your ballet flats on, you managed to walk out of the house without waking Luisa.

You shoved your hands into the pockets of your coat, walking along the path. The morning was cold, and of course - still dark. You saw several drunk people in the distance, laughing loudly - making you smile a little.

Your mind began to wander. You began to realize just how much you had missed out on in life, simply because you liked playing it safe. You always followed the rules, and you were always the good girl. Your eyes began to tear up, when suddenly - you bumped into a tall figure.

"(Y/N)?" a familiar voice spoke, making you look up with wide eyes. Michael was standing in front of you. "What are you doing out here at this time?"

"I could ask you the same thing," you responded, sniffling.

"Fair enough," he responded. "But it's not safe for you to be out here. There are a lot of drunk people out in the streets," he chuckled slightly. "And-"

"Michael, do you think I'm a boring person?" you cut him off, questioning him.

He frowned and shook his head.

"You're not boring," he answered. "You're just...safe,"

"Same thing," you scoffed lightly. "I'm not someone who takes risks," you bit your lip.

"(Y/N), let me walk you home,"

"No," you inhaled deeply, looking up into Michael's eyes. "Michael, I want to do the craziest thing we can possibly do," you found your voice gaining strength. "Take me somewhere and just.....forget the rules,"

"(Y/N)..." he trailed off with a raised eyebrow. "Perhaps I should just take you home. You're tired,"

"No, Michael," you bit your lip. "For one night, heck, it won't even be a night. Just for a few hours, let's forget the rules," you breathed. "Please,"

~~~~~~
I know it sucked, I know.
Thank you for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~~