♡Field Of Work|Part Five♡

It had been about a month or so since Janet had visited - and quite frankly, things running rather smoothly. Michael's sister had become a good friend of yours.

Janet had transffered a generous amount of money to your bank account - and you had been using it to help Michael. You wanted to give him the best of everything - to show him what he'd been missing out on.

During the time that you had been together, you and Michael had been on fun outings - from trips to the park, to water balloon fights, and everything in between.

Of course, his children were always involved as well - but that was besides the point.

You were trying your best, you wanted him to change his mind. And a part of you reckoned that you had succeeded with your intentions.

Michael seemed to be growing close to you. He seemed to be opening up.

Today, you were all going to Disneyland - and you were pretty excited. The day before, Michael had seemed a tad bit excited himself - and that made you smile.

You had only been working for him for a week, and slowly - you were becoming attacher to him. He was so caring, and very much a gentleman.

Over the course of the week, Michael had insisted that he pay for everythimg - but you would always turn him down. Behind his cold expression, he was a gentle soul.

At present moment, you were waiting in the living room as Michael, along with his children, get ready. You began to chew on your lip - a bad habit of yours.

Seated on the sofa, you let out a sigh. The Neverland mansion sure was beautiful.

About a minute passed before you heard several pairs of footsteps - descending the staircase. You looked up and saw that the children had already put their masks on. Paris ran up to you, clinging onto your leg. She was very close to you - she even said that she wanted you to be her new mommy.

"We're ready," Michael smiled a little as Paris released your leg - looking up to grin at you. Prince and Blanket were next to their father, smiling at you.

Michael was the only one who had a half-hearted smile on his face.

"Right, then, let's go,"

~•♡•~

Upon arriving at Disneyland, the masses of people had gathered - just to catch a glimpse of their idol. Prince, Paris, and Blanket were all walking head - being watched by Bill, the head of security.

As you walked alongside Michael, you felt him take your hand - interlocking his fingers with yours. The media became more wild upon Michael's gesture.

You turned your head, looking at him with wide eyes. When he noticed you, he leaned in and whispered into your ear.

"Just relax," he chuckled a little. "I don't want you to get lost,"

You laughed a little, keeping your head down. Suddenly, you spotted the large, Minnie Mouse character, standing a few meters away from you. A wide smile formed on your face as you pulled away from Michael.

His eyes widened, initially - but when he saw what you were running to, a small smile appeared on his face. You shook hands with Minnie Mouse before turning back around to join Michael.

When you saw that he had a slightly amused expression, you frowned.

"What?" you questioned softly. "Nothing,"

You stared at him for a long moment as the cameras clicked away. A second passed before you looked away, blushing.

"Come on," he breathed, shoving his hands into the pockets of his pants. "Let's go and join the rest,"

~•♡•~

The outing at Disneyland had only lasted two hours before the crowds of people became too much.

Now, you were all back at Neverland, and things could not have been better. Returning to the quiet property was a huge relief, as compared to the hype at Disneyland.

The children ran into the house, rushing up to their bedrooms. You and Michael walked into the mansion, quiet.

As the two of you entered the living room, Michael turned around to face you. He studied your expression for a long moment, making you rather conscious. A blush rose to your cheeks as his gaze became more intense.

"(Y/N)...I..." he trailed off. "There's something that I need to tell you," he sighed.

"What is it?"

"I....I like you, a lot," he laughed a little. "I would say that I love you, but you might take it differently," he bit his lip. "But I...I've fallen in love with you," he continued. "No one has ever made me feel like this before. You're kind, and smart - and simply amazing,"

"Michael I...." you trailed off before breaking into a small smile. "I love you too," you let out a breath.

Michael's eyes sparkled, but only for a brief moment. He walked up to you until the both of you were practically chest to chest.

"I love you," he whispered, closing his eyes before opening them again. You won me over in a matter of days," he smiled a little. "I used to think that I didn't like you - but that's only because I loved you,"

Your eyes lit up, as an idea came to mind.

"Michael...if you...love me, and I love you - we can be together," you searched his eyes. "We could be a family,"

Michael's eyes instantly became dark again as he looked away, taking a step back from you.

"We...can't be together," he stared at you blankly. "I...I...I'm going to go through with the process," he "I'm going to go to Switzerland in a few months,"

Your eyes widened, and your heart sank. You had tried everything to get him to change his mind - but it didn't work.

"But..I love you," your eyes began to tear up. "Don't you love me as well? Don't you want to be with me?"

"I want to be with you, trust me," he responded lowly. Had I been in a better state of mind, the things I would do to you are unspeakable," he furrowed his eyebrows. "But I can't live like this anymore. I can't do it,"

"You can!" you exclaimed, beginning to panic. "Michael..." you said his first name for the first time. "I love you,"

"I feel more than love, for you but...I've already made up my mind," he looked down before walking out.

~~~~~♡~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~