♡Misunderstanding♡

You walked into the living room, and smiled when you saw your husband, Michael, seated on the large sofa - reading a book. You had been married to this man for eight years, and the sight of him still managed to make you blush.

Since today was Michael's first day off in forever, you were quite happy. For the first time, he looked relaxed.

When he sensed that you had arrived, he closed his book and looked at you - making you smile widely.

"Hi," you said, walking over to him. He pulled you toward him, making you sit on his lap. His actions earned a giggle from you, and his eyes sparkled when you did so.

"I swear to God, you're so beautiful," he whispered, kissing you softly.

When he pulled away, you rolled your eyes playfyully.

"Stop, you always make me blush," you laughed, waving him off. "How are you feeling?" you studied him with bright eyes.

"Well..." he trailed off. "I feel calm," he grinned. "But I do miss the rehearsals," he shrugged a little. "You know, the dancing,"

You nodded and kissed his forehead. "I'm just glad that you're resting for today," you remarked.

Michael opened his mouth to say something, but the telephone began to ring. Your eyes widened as you got off of Michael, walking over to the ringing device - picking up the receiver.

"Hello?" you spoke.

"Girl!" Luisa's voice greeted you. This young lady was your best friend. "How are you?!" she squealed, making you laugh.

"I'm okay," you responded. "Just a little bored, Michael's got a day off," you smiled.

"Oh my God! Finally!" she exclaimed. "Is he...at home with you?" she questioned.

"Yes, where else would he be?"

"Girl...can we meet up? Alone?" she breathed.

A frown formed on your face. "Is everything okay?"

"Uh...yeah," you could tell that she was lying. "Can you come down to my flat later today? There's something that I want to talk to you about," she continued. "And don't bring Michael along with you,"

~•♡•~

An hour after Luisa's phone call, you had informed Michael that you were going out for a bit. Initially, he was a little upset that you were leaving him alone - but he managed to relax when you promised him that you'd be back as soon as possible.

At present moment, you were outside Luisa's flat.

After knocking a few times, the door opened - revealing your best friend.

"(Y/N)!" she laughed, pulling you in for a warm hug. "Ugh, I missed you!" she sighed as she pulled away, allowing you to walk into her flat.

"I missed you too," you grinned as she shut the door behind you. "So," you turned around to face her. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Wow, you really want to get right to it, don't you?" she raised her eyebrows, making you set your hands on your hips.

"I promised Michael that I'd be back home as soon as possible," you retorted. "I intend to keep that promise,"

Luisa stared at you before looking away, rolling her eyes slightly.

"Well," she shrugged, gesturing to a brown envelope that sat atop her kitchen counter. You saw the envelope, and you frowned. "I'll let you see for yourself,"

She led you into the kitchen, and encouraged you to take the envelope.

"Open it," she instructed you. You took the envelope, ripping it open. Inside, there seemed to be a collection of photographs. With furrowed eyebrows, you extracted the photographs before setting the empty envelope down.

As you studied the pictures in your hand, you gasped. Your heart was racing, and your hands had become cold. The photographs in your hand, were pictures of your husband - kissing another woman that you recognized to be Lisa Marie Presley.

"What the hell?" you whispered, your eyes tearing up. "What are these?" you looked up Luisa. "Where the hell did you get these from?"

"My cousin is a photographer," she sighed. "And he happened to be at the studio the other day...and he saw this," she gestured to the photographs in your hand. "He'd be classified as a member of the paparazzi, but he promised me that he wouldn't leak these photos out," she shoved her hands into the pockets of her pants.

"I....I can't believe this," you shook your head as the tears ran down your face. "Michael...wouldn't do this,"

"(Y/N), I fear that he already has,"

~•♡•~

You stormed through the doors of the Neverland mansion. You had just returned from Luisa's flat, and you were mad as hell. Holding the brown envelope, with the photos, in your hand - you walked into the living room. When you saw that Michael wasn't there, you decided to make your way up to the bedroom.

After ascending the staircase, you arrived at the bedroom door - opening it loudly. Michael was laying on the bed, and when he heard the door open - he sat up. You walked in and shut the door, staring at your husband with angry eyes.

"What the hell are these?!" you snapped, throwing the envelope at him. He frowned, and took the envelope in his hands.

"What...?" he shook his head, clearly confused.

"Open it," you spat.

Michael did so, extracting the collection of photographs. When he saw the pictures, his eyes widened as he looked back up at you.

"(Y/N), I can explain," he got up from the bed, leaving the items on the mattress.

"Well, start," you folded your arms.

"Two days ago, Lisa Marie Presley came into the studio. We spoke, and she expressed her interest to become a business partner of mine," he began. "And...when she was leaving..she kissed me," he shook his head. "And I pushed her away," he continued. "That's what the photographs don't show,"

You stared at Michael, and you could tell that he was being honest. You let out a breath, and let your hands fall to your sides.

"I...I honestly thought that you were being unfaithful," you laughed a little as Michael walked up to you. "I'm sorry,"

"Don't be," he kissed your forehead. "You're cute when you get jealous," he winked before frowning. "By the way...how did you get those photographs?"

"Luisa's cousin is a photographer," you answered. "But he promised not to leak them out,"

"Oh God..." Michael breathed a sigh of relief. "Well," he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close. "Now that I have you all to myself," he began as you broke into a wide smile. "Let's have some fun,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
I know this sucked.
I'm sorry.
Lemme know your thoughts!
Thank you for reading!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~