♡Birthday Proposal♡

This one is for jamia0903
I hope it's okay!

~~~~~~~~~~

You were seated on the large sofa, at your best friend's house. Luisa was practically like your sister, and at present moment - the two of you were conversing about your boyfriend of five years - Michael Jackson.

"So, what are you going to do for his birthday?" she questioned, walking into the living room with two cups of coffee. Setting down one cup for you, and one for herself - she made her way to sit down across from you.

Michael's birthday was today, and you were excited for him.

"Is it a surprise party?" she prodded, wiggling her eyebrows.

"No," you giggled. "We're just going to have a small gathering with his family,"

"I see," she nodded. "So...what did you get him?"

"I bought him a new watch," you grinned, reaching out to grab your cup of coffee - taking a small sip from it.

"Oh," she smirked a little. "I thought you were going to give him something else," she bit her lip.

"Oh, shut up!" you laughed, grabbing one of the cushions - throwing it at her. "You and your dirty mind,"

"That's how I was born," she winked, making you roll your eyes playfully.

~•♡•~

Walking through the doors of the Neverland mansion, you saw that Michael's family had already gathered in the living room. Janet sat on the floor, giggling away as Jermaine cracked a joke. Michael was seated next to Janet, grinning. When he saw you, his eyes widened - and he stood up.

"(Y/N)'s here!" Janet clapped her hands happily as you walked in to join the family. Michael made his way over to you - kissing you on the forehead.

"You're back," he smiled. "We were all waiting for you," he kissed your cheek.

"My, I'm sorry to have kept you all waiting," you laughed.

"No, it's fine!" Katherine waved you off, standing up and making her way over to greet you. She kissed your cheek before pulling away to get a good look at you. "You seem to get more beautiful each time I see you,"

You smiled shyly, thanking her before Jermaine stood up.

"Guys! Can we eat now?"

You and Michael burst out laughing before you noticed your boyfriend, shoving his hands into the pockets of his pants.

"Before we start," he cleared his throat, turning to face you. "There's something that I would like to ask you," he studied your features briefly before getting down on one knee - making you gasp. "(Y/N), from the moment I met you - I knew that you would become very special to me," he inhaled deeply, and you could tell that he was extremely shy.

The rest of the family members were caught by surprise, and they all watched on with bated breaths.

"I love you, I always have - and I always will," he swallowed. "Will you marry me?"

Your eyes were wide, and you couldn't process what was happening. The man you loved had just asked you to marry him.

"Say yes!" Janet whispered loudly, making you laugh.

"Say yes!" Jermaine joined in.

"Say yes," Michael chuckled as you bit your lip. You nodded your head and bent down to kiss him.

"Yes,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
I know this sucked!
This one was for jamia0903
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~