♡Display Of Affection ~ Request♡

"Girl, hurry up!" Grace's best friend and rommate, Kim, laughed as she sat at the edge of the bed.

At present moment, the two girls were in Grace's bedroom, and Kim was watching her best friend get ready. Grace fluffed her hair out as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. In an hour, she was to go and meet her male best friend, Michael Jackson. Oh yes, she was good friends with the King of Pop. In fact, she adored him. She loved him with all her heart - but of course, she hadn't said anything to him. They had a beautiful friendship, and she was not going to jeopardize that.

Kim knew of Grace's emotions, but she didn't want to push her friend too hard.

"You look stunning!" Kim clapped her hands as Grace turned around to face her. "What are you going to meet him for, again?"

"Martin Bashir is going to be conducting an interview with Michael," she responded. "And he wanted me to be there for him," she blushed a little.

"And of course, you couldn't say no!" Kim laughed, standing up.

Kim studied her best friend's outfit. Grace was wearing a black coat, over a lace top - paired with fitting black pants.

A smirk formed on Kim's face.

"Lose the coat," she told Grace.

"What? No way I-"

"Lose the coat!" Kim exclaimed.

"I am not losing the coat, Kim," Grace narrowed her eyes.

"Lose the coat," Kim repeated.

After a moment, Grace found herself giving in. She rolled her eyes as she took off her coat, handing it to her friend.

"Now, that looks better," Kim wiggled her eyebrows. Grace's lace top was strapless - and she felt a tad bit conscious. "Michael is not going to be able to take his eyes off of you,"

"That's not what I'm going to Neverland for," Grace folded her arms. "I'm going there to support Michael,"

"Sure, sure," Kim waved her off.

"Ugh," Grace glanced at her wrist watch. "I'd love to stay and argue with you, but I have to go or else I'll be late," she breathed, rushing out of the bedroom.

"Okay! Take care!"

~•♡•~

Upon arriving at Neverland, Grace was greeted by Michael. He was so happy to see her because she always made him feel better. When he saw her outfit, he had to stop himself from staring at how fine she looked.

The truth was, Michael loved Grace too - but he was too afraid to say it because he didn't want to lose her. She meant too much to him.

The young lady spent the day, following Martin and Michael around, along with the camera crew. She sometimes noticed that Martin's questions were stupid, and that made her slightly angry. She couldn't wait for it to all be over.

Eventually, the day was done, and Martin would be back the next day. He and Michael were now seated in his study, and Grace was standing with the camera crew.

She noticed that Michael was uneasy, so she began to make funny faces - just to get the man to calm down. When he saw this, he chuckled loudly - making Martin frown. Martin turned around, but you quickly cut it out.

Of course, Martin was confused. He turned back to face Michael - and you resumed the funny faces. At this point, Michael was in awe of his best friend. He couldn't resist her. He wanted her.

"Right, we're done for the day," Michael stood up, making Martin frown.

"But-"

"We'll continue tomorrow," Michael cut him off. "Security will show you out,"

With that, he walked out - grabbing her hand and pulling her along with him. Grace was shocked, and she was still trying to figure out what was going on.

Finally, Michael arrived at his bedroom door - opening it, and pulling Grace inside. After this was done, he shut the door and locked it before grabbing her hands and pinning her against the wall.

He studied her eyes before kissing her. Of course, she responded - wrapping her arms around his neck. His hands moved to her waist - making her gasp slightly.

His touch was heaven.

"I love you," he whispered, resting his forehead against Grace's. "I've loved you for the longest time,"

A smile formed on the young lady's face.

"I love you too," she giggled. "But..I didn't want to tell you because...I didn't think that you felt the same for me,"

"Oh," he leaned over to whisper in her ear. "I'll show you that I feel the same,"

~•♡•~

Michael and Grace were under the covers, laying close to each other. Michael ran his finger's up and down her upper arm gently as she blushed. The two of them had made love, and it  was the best experience Grace could have ever imagined it to be. She felt lucky. Michael loved her, and she loved him - it was a dream come true.

Suddenly, Michael whispered.

"Now, you're all mine," he smiled. "And mine only,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
Again, this was a request from a sister of mine who doesn't have an account😂
Thank you so much for reading!
I know this one sucked, but lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~