♡Highly Strung♡

~SET IN THE BAD ERA~

This one is for ThiccxMami

NOTE: Michael is not famous in this imagine.

~~~~~♡~~~~~

JJ walked through the school hall, a tired expression on her face. It was eleven in the morning and she couldn't wait for the day to be over. School work was stressful, and she despised it. Exams were to take place in a week, and she was nervous. She did not want to fail.

With a sigh, JJ held her books close to her chest - entering the classroom.

English.

English was the only subject that JJ liked, and found interesting. She walked over to sit down somewhere near the middle. She didn't want to be in front where everyone could see her, but she also didn't want to be too far back.

The teacher hadn't arrived yet, and all the students were chattering. Further up front, she noticed her crush - Michael Jackson.

Michael was a handsome young man, and many females fancied him. He was tall, and slim - and his skin was like pure caramel. His eyes were large and innocent, yet they sparkled with a hint of wickedness. JJ had always had a crush on Michael - but she wasn't sure if he liked her back.

JJ noticed that Michael had turned around, and he was staring at her. Her cheeks turned bright red when she noticed this, making her look down at her desk.

"Stop it," she muttered to herself, setting her books onto the desk and sitting down.

JJ looked up, and saw that Michael was watching her with hooded eyes. He seemed to be analyzing her features thoroughly.

Michael appeared as if he were about to say something - but the teacher walked in. The teacher was a tall, female - and she had the brightest green eyes anyone had ever seen.

Her name was Irene Davidson, and she was JJ's favorite teacher. The lady had fiery red hair, and she looked to be in her mid forties.

"Now," Irene smiled at her students. "My apologies for being late," she spoke firmly, making the class go quiet. "Let's begin, shall we?"

⊰•

By the end of the English class, JJ was rather upset. She hated seeing her favorite class come to an end - but it had to be done. For the rest of the afternoon, JJ had math class - and she decided that she was going to skip it.

"I hate math," she muttered to herself as she walked along the halls. She was going to the library to study in the quiet presence of books, the place where knowledge resided.

Finally, she arrived at the stairs to the library. She ascended it, and walked into the large room. The whole area was quiet, and the carpeted floors made her feel at home. She walked through, and the receptionist smiled at her.

"Hi," JJ waved. "I'm just here to study," she whispered.

"Of course," the receptionist nodded.

JJ walked toward the back - spotting a table that was empty. It was big enough for a group of people, and she was happy to have it to herself because the library wasn't as packed as it usually was.

Sitting down, JJ placed her bag on the table and begin to extract her notebooks. Once she had fished out all of her stationery items - she closed her bag and placed it on the floor, beside her.

Suddenly, she sensed someone standing before her. When she looked up, her eyes widened. Michael was standing in front of her, and he looked even more handsome up close.

"Can I...sit with you?" he questioned softly.

JJ nodded, making him do as he had asked.

"JJ, right?" he studied her features. "That's your name, right?"

"Y-Yeah," she gulped, clearly nervous.

"I've noticed you in English class," he chuckled lowly. "You're very pretty,"

"Uh...thanks," JJ began to feel more nervous by the minute.

"I...have a question," Michael found himself frowning a little.

"Okay," JJ nodded. "Go ahead,"

"Have you....ever...been kissed...before?" he raised an eyebrow slightly.

JJ's eyes widened. "Why would you ask me that?"

"I just...wanted to know," he shrugged.

"That's a personal question," JJ looked at Michael before sighing. "But no. I haven't been kissed before,"

"Good," Michael breathed before moving forward and kissing JJ.

His lips were soft, and she was melting. Unlike most first kisses, this one was perfect. It felt right, and she didn't want it to stop. After several minutes of, what we could conclude as, a hot make out session - Michael pulled away from the young girl.

JJ was shocked. Her crush had just kissed her, and he looked satisfied.

"JJ," he whispered. "Will you go out with me?" he laughed a little. "I know that this is unconventional but-"

"Yes," JJ cut him off with the widest smile. "Yes!"

And even if the rest of the library heard her - she didn't care. She was on top of the world, and nothing was ever going to bring her down.

~~~~~♡~~~~~
This one was for ThiccxMami
I hope it was okay!
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~