♡Field Of Work|Part Two♡

It had been about a week since you had started working for Michael Jackson, as a nanny to his children. During the one week, you had learned so much about him, and his children. So far, you had noticed that he was very cold with his kids - and most of the time, he was quiet around them.

Nevertheless, you could tell that he adored his three little angels. You, on the other hand, he didn't like at all. From the very first day he'd met you, he had disclosed his distaste for you.

However, you did your best not to let it affect you too much. You needed the job, and you needed the money.

At present moment, you were seated on the carpeted floor with the three children. You were telling them a fascinating story when Michael walked into the living room.

"Hello, everyone," he smiled at the children. "You three look extremely happy today," he smiled.

"That's because (Y/N) was telling us a story about monsters and heroes!" Paris exclaimed.

"Wow," he grinned before he moved his eyes to meet yours. "Well," he began. "We're going to the mall for a little visit," he spoke, looking back at the three angels. "You know the drill, go upstairs and put on your masks,"

The kids did as they were told, disappearing from the living room. You stoo up and dusted yourself off as Michael kept his eyes on you.

"Is something...wrong?" you frowned when you noticed that he was looking. He cleared his throat and looked away.

"No," he responded.

You studied him, analyzing his features. Shoving your hands into the pockets of your coat, you inhaled deeply.

"Do you ever....think about letting the kids go out without a mask?" you suddenly inquired.

Michael's eyes widened when he heard your question.

"No," he shook his head. "I don't want the media to hound them," he bit his lip. "The press can be horrible,"

"I know...but...it just seems..." you bit your lip. "Oppressive,"

Michael raised an eyebrow.

"They are my kids. (Y/N), don't forget that you are just the nanny," his eyes were stone cold. "Don't tell me how to raise my kids,"

"I'm not telling you how to raise them," you defended. "I'm just...speaking my mind,"

"Well, if you want to keep your job - you'll stop speaking your mind,"

You were taken aback by his abrupt attitude, but you quickly brushed it aside. You wanted to respond, but you stopped when you heard the kids running down the staircase - masks on.

You smiled a little as Michael led the way.

"Let's go,"

~•♡•~

After only an hour at the mall, masses of fans had gathered to see their idol. Paris walked next to you, and Prince, along with Blanket, walked alongside Michael. People were screaming, and you were beginning to feel a little conscious.

Michael seemed okay, but that was probably only because he was used to the public attention. You were holding onto Paris' hand - so as to keep her safe.

Cameras were clicking everywhere, and in the blink of an eye - you had lost Paris. People were crowding around you, asking all sorts of questions. You were overwhelmed, and you felt your anxiety kicking in.

"Miss, are you his girlfriend?!"

"Miss, can you look this way?!"

You kept your head down, and your eyes began to tear up as you tried to search for Paris.

"Paris?!" you called. You couldn't hear her, even if she had responded. The people were just too loud. "Oh my God," you whispered to yourself as you began to feel dizzy. "Oh..." you trailed off as your legs fell weak. The last thing you saw was Michael rushing to catch you as you collapsed.

"(Y/N)!"

~•♡•~

Slowly, your eyes fluttered open, and after blinking a few times - you realized that you were in a beautifully decorated room. The curtains were drawn closed, so the room was a tad bit dark. You sat up slowly, and gasped when you saw Michael, seated on a chair beside the bed. He had his arms folded, and he was staring at you.

"Where...am I?" you frowned. "And..what happened?"

"You're in my bedroom," he informed you. "And...well, the crowds were too much for you to handle - so you collapsed,"

"Paris!" you suddenly exclaimed, remembering how you had lost her.

"She's fine," Michael cleared his throat. When she lost you, she ran straight to me. I turned around to look at you - but that's when you collapsed," he sighed. "I...I'm sorry that you...had to go through that," he grimaced slightly.

"Oh..no..it's fine," you waved him off. "I guess I need to get used to that now," you chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, I guess," he remarked.

You were looking at him, and he was looking at you. For a brief moment, your gazes locked, and you felt everything around you melt away. He leaned in slowly, as if he were about to kiss you.

Closer, and closer, the two of you got - only to be interrupted by the sound of someone knocking at the bedroom door. Michael quickly pulled away, shaking his head.

"Come in," he spoke. The door opened to reveal a young maid. "Ah, Gina," he smiled at the redhead. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, Mr. Frank is on the phone. "He'd like to talk to you,"

"Okay," Michael smiled, standing up. As Gina walked away, Michael turned around - taking one last glance at you. "Get better soon," he spoke in a firm voice. "I'll speak to you in the evening,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
I know...
I know this sucked.
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~