♡Bloodshed♡

You smiled to yourself as you stood in front of the full length mirror - fixing your hair. Taking a glance at the skies, outside of the bedroom window, you felt your heart flutter.

Michael, your husband of six years, was seated at the edge of the bed. He had a soft grin on his face as he watched you. A blush rose to your cheek when you noticed that he was staring at you.

Despite being married for six years, and having two children - the romance between you and Michael was still very much present.

Your eldest daughter, Delia, was five - and Isabella, was three.

Delia had taken mostly after you, all of her features being identical to yours. Isabella, however, looked like her father - except for the fact that she had your eyes.

"What?" you questioned, giggling as you turned around to face your husband. He stood up, making his way over to you.

"Nothing," he grinned. "I'm just happy to have an amazing woman, like yourself, as my wife," he winked.

You broke into a fit of soft laughter as he brought his hands to sit on your waist.

He leaned in, sharing a loving kiss with you before he pulled away.

At present moment, you were getting ready for a family outing. Delia and Isabelle were already dressed, playing in the living room as they waited for you and Michael.

"You give me too much credit," you looked down at the floor. Your husband chuckled, bringing his hand to tilt your chin up so that you could look at him.

"I don't give you enough," he kissed your forehead.

"I love you," you smiled. "I really do. Agreeing to marry you was the best decision I've ever made,"

"I love you more," he breathed. "Now, shall we go?" he held his hand out to you like a true gentleman.

"We shall,"

~•♡•~

After you had finished getting ready, you and Michael had gone downstairs to join the girls. A large, black car was waiting outside - and Bill, the driver, was smiling widely.

Getting into the car, the children were squealing. They were so excited, and it put a wide smile on your face. Once all of you were inside, Michael shut the door before the vehicle began to move.

"I'm so excited, mom!" Delia clapped her hands happily. "We're going to the park!"

You giggled as Michael took your hand in his - kissing the back of it.

"I'm excited too," you grinned at Delia.

The minutes passed by, and the vehicle was moving smoothly. Suddenly, you felt the car pull to a stop.

The traffic lights were red.

"We're going to have so much fun!" Michael cheered.

Several quiet moments passed by before the sound of a gunshot could be heard. The window of the car had shattered, and Delia ducked, along with Isabella.

Michael was staring at you with wide eyes, making you panic. Instantly, you felt a warm liquid dripping down your side. Slowly, you looked down at your abdomen - noticing that you were bleeding profusely.

Another shot could be heard before you collapsed.

~•♡•~

Michael.

I was laughing, and having fun with my kids, as well as my wife. My life revolved around my family, and I loved them dearly.

(Y/N) was gorgeous, and smart. She was everything I could ever have possibly wanted.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of a gunshot. Delia and Isabelle ducked as my eyes widened in horror. (Y/N) had been shot in her abdomen. She was bleeding, making me panic.

Just as I reached out to her, another shot could be heard - and this time, it was directed at her head.

Blood splattered everywhere, and (Y/N) fell limp.

"(Y/N)!"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~