♡Trust♡

~☆SET IN THE
BAD/DANGEROUS ERA☆~

|1990|

You finished styling your hair in front of the bathroom mirror, examining the outfit that you had on. You were wearing a pair of black pants, and a purple shirt that was tucked into the band. Your hair was left to fall in soft curls, and you had a bit of makeup on. Your husband of two years, Michael Jackson, was seated on the edge of the bed in the bedroom - waiting for you to be done.

He was already dressed up, prepared to go in to the studio. You were going to accompany him today, and you were quite excited to do so because you hardly ever got to go along with him to work, due to the fact that you were a full time college student, and your studies were extremely demanding.

Since you were now on a break, you were able to spend more time with your husband, something you were grateful for.

Taking one last glance at yourself in the mirror, you walked out of the bathroom - turning off the light in the process. Michael's eyes met your form, and he broke into a small smile when he scanned your outfit.

"My wife looks stunning," he stood up as you walked up to him. "How am I going to keep my hands off of her?" he raised an eyebrow as he set his hands on your waist. You placed your hands over his shoulders and smiled shyly.

"Shut up, you make me blush," you giggled, making Michael do the same.

"But honestly," he looked into your eyes. "You are the most beautiful woman on the planet. You have to believe that,"

You blushed a deep shade of red and stared into your husband's eyes. He always knew how to make you feel special, and you adored him for that.

"I could say that I agree with you, but I wouldn't be telling the truth," you grinned smartly.

"Is that a fact?" he raised an eyebrow.

You were about to say something before he began to tickle you, making you squeal. He held you close, keeping you from running anywhere. You begged him to stop, but he didn't listen.

"Not until you admit that you're the most beautiful woman in the world!" he laughed.

You shook your head. "Never!"

He continued to tickle you before someone knocked at the bedroom door. Michael stopped, and you were breathinng heavily.

"Come in," Michael cleared his throat as you readjusted your shirt, trying to catch your breath. The door opened to reveal one of the maids, Gina. She had a smile on her face.

"Gina," you smiled a little.

"Michael, (Y/N)," she acknowledged the both of you. "Breakfast is ready," she smiled.

"Thank you," Michael nodded at her. She nodded as well, pulling the door shut, and you listened as her footsteps faded away. Michael turned to face you, and you moved away quickly.

"Don't you dare," you giggled, holding your hands up. "Don't even think about it,"

Michael laughed and shook his head, setting his hands on his hips.

"Fine," he huffed. "But you need to realize that you are a beautiful woman," he narrowed his eyes. "You really are,"

You stared at your husband, blushing like a little school girl. He always knew how to make you feel loved. Always.

"Fine," you breathed. "I'll accept that I look decent," you smiled at your husband. "Is that enough?"

Michael broke into a wide smile, stepping forward and pulling you close to him. His body was against yours, and it made you feel safe.