♡Hating Oneself ~ Request♡

This one is for moonwalkerprincess36
I hope it's okay!

~~~~~♡~~~~~

"Do you have to go?" Michael groaned, seated at the edge of the bed as you stared at your reflection in the full length mirror. A giggle escaped your lips as you turned around to face your husband.

"Yes, it's a dress fitting, they need my measurements," you responded.

At present moment, you were getting ready to go for a dress fitting session with the local boutique. The reason for the aforementioned, was that you were going to a be a bridesmaid for your cousin's wedding.

You were a little nervous, especially because you didn't like your body - but you promised yourself to make an effort to brush your troubles aside.

With a small smile, you walked up to Michael and kissed his cheek.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Positive," you grinned.

Michael stared at you for a long moment before sighing.

"Fine, as long as you promise to take care,"

"I promise,"

~•♡•~

Upon arriving at the boutique, you saw that your cousin was there, as well as your best friend - Luisa. Luisa was also going to be a bridesmaid, and for that - you were grateful.

As you walked in, a well dressed woman approached you. She had on a black pantsuit, and she was very slim.

"Good morning," she smiled widely at you, holding her hand out. "My name is Catherine, and I'll be helping you with your dress fitting today,"

"My name is (Y/N)," you responded as you took her hand, shaking it.

"Well, (Y/N), I must admit - you're very beautiful," she grinned in response. "And the dress is going to look exquisite on you! Follow me!"

Luisa flashed you an encouraging grin as you followed Catherine to the back of the store. A moment passed before you spotted two bridesmaid's dresses. They both looked extremely small.

"Luisa's already finished with her fitting, so her dress is done," Catherine informed you before walking over to grab the second dress. "So try this on, and we'll make any adjustments that need to be made," she smiled, handing the dress to you.

You walked into the dressing room, dress in hand. You drew the curtain shut before turning around to look at yourself in the mirror. With a sigh, you hung the dress up on the hook before getting undressed.

Once you had done so, you grabbed the dress and slipped it on. However, it was so tiny that it wouldn't even zip up. You were horrified. You felt disgusting.

You quickly took the dress off, and tossed it onto the floor. You threw on your clothes and picked up the dress, walking out of the dressing room.

Catherine was waiting for you outside, and when she saw you - her eyes widened.

"(Y/N)...is everything okay?" she frowned.

"Uh..." you trailed off. "Yeah," you lied, walking out. "I just...I'm not feeling well, I need to get home,"

With that, you walked out of the boutique.

~•♡•~

You walked through the doors of the Neverland mansion, feeling rather upset. Tears were streaming down your face, and your eyes were swollen from all the crying that you had done. You had always hated your body, but being at the boutique was a rude reality call.

As you walked in, you bumped into Michael. A gasp escaped your lips as you looked up at your husband.

"(Y/N)?" he questioned softly. "Baby, why are you crying?"

"It...it's nothing," you tried to stifle the sobs that threatened to ruin your composure.

"(Y/N)," Michael raised an eyebrow. "I can tell that you've been crying. Did something happen at the boutique?"

"No," you looked away before biting your lip. "Yes," you sighed.

"What happened? Tell me,"

"It's stupid," you shook your head.

"It can't be stupid if it's making you cry," he reasoned. "Now, tell me,"

"I just....I feel horrible," you sniffled. "When I tried on the dress, I realized that I was way bigger than Luisa," you wiped the tears away from your face with the back of your hand. "I just...I hate myself so much,"

Michael stayed silent before setting his hands on your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"(Y/N), I don't get why you hate yourself, but I'm not going to preach to you about how you should love yourself, because it's easier said than done," he looked into your eyes. "But what I will tell you, is that I love you more than you'll ever know. Your soul is what I adore, and you need to remember that looks are only artificial," he kissed your cheek. "I love you, (Y/N) Jackson," he broke into a small smile.

This time, tears of joy were running down your face - you felt like the luckiest girl in the world. You were the luckiest girl in the world.

"I love you so much more, Michael," you sniffled, smiling a little.

"I'll always love you most,"

~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading!
This one was for moonwalkerprincess36
I hope it was okay!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~~