♡The Law Of Demand♡

This one is for ZaddyMikes_GoldPants

~~~~~~♡~~~~~~

You stood in front of the dressing mirror, scanning your outfit. You had on a loose sweater over skinny jeans - and you were quite satisfied with the way you looked.

Grabbing your handbag, you walked out of the room - being sure to shut the door behind you.

A smile was on your face, as there always was whenever you were making your way to work. You were a kindergarten teacher, and you adored your job. Every morning, you would walk to the facility, as it wasn't very far from where you lived.

The sun was out, and the morning was cool.

As you walked, your mind began to wander. As a teacher, you taught many students. However, there were two individuals that had become attached to you - Prince, and Paris Jackson.

Yes, Michael Jackson's children.

Since you were one of the best at what you did, Michael trusted you. He would drop the kids to school every morning - allowing you to observe him for several minutes.

He was handsome, and you had begun to like him very much. However, you knew that it wouldn't be unethical to pursue a relationship with the man.

And so with a sigh, you continued walking.

Michael.

"Are you ready?" I asked Paris as she put on her shoes. She nodded, making me smile. I was about to drop Prince and Paris at the kindergarten where (Y/N) taught.

My heart began to race as I thought about how much I liked (Y/N). She was beautiful, and smart. She was enchanting. My two angels loved (Y/N) - in fact, they adored her. They always wanted her to come to Neverland, her company meant the world to them.

I didn't know where (Y/N) liked me or not, but I was not going to find out. My priority was my children.

Once they were ready, I flashed them a wide smile before opening the front door.

"Let's go,"

~•♡•~

You waited at the doornway of the classroom, waiting for Prince and Paris to arrive. Suddenly, a black car pulled up into the driveway, indicating that they had arrived.

Michael got out of the car after his children did so. The three of them walked up to you, the two angels squealing as they ran up to hug you.

"(Y/N)!" Paris giggled. Prince grinned widely, looking up at you.

"It's nice to see the both of you again," you smiled before the two children rushed into the classroom.

Michael stood there for a quiet moment, his hands shoved into the pockets of his pants.

"How are you?" he suddenly spoke, making you jump slightly.

"I'm..good," you nodded. "You?"

"Fair," he laughed a little, making you do the same.

Silence took over again before you inhaled deeply. Your hands were cold and sweaty as you mustered the courage to say what you were going to say next.

"Michael...I...there's been something that I've wanted to say for quite a while now," you gulped. "And I know that it's unethical, but I...I really like you," you smiled nervously, letting out a breath.

Michael stared at you with wide eyes, clearly taken aback. You bit your lip and fiddled with your fingers.

"I know that...you're probably uncomfortable right now," you grimaced slightly.

"Uh...no," he shook his head. "I'm just...a little shocked," he laughed a little. "Listen, (Y/N)...I like you a lot as well," he stared at you. "But right now...I'm not ready to start dating again,"

You nodded, feeling your heart sink a little. You did your best not to let the disappointment show on your face.

"I should go now," he waved awkwardly before turning around to leave. "Take care,"

~•♡•~

At the end of the day, you were quite exhausted. You had already brought the class to an end, and most of the children had already left with their parents.

Only Prince and Paris were in the classroom. As you organized the papers on your desk, the two children walked up to you. You were still a little upset from Michael's rejection earlier, so your eyes were quite dull.

"(Y/N)?" Paris spoke, making you turn your head to look at the both of them.

"Yes, darling?" you tapped her nose gently.

"Do you like my daddy?" she questioned innocently, making your eyes widen slightly.

You blinked a few times before laughing softly.

"Of course," you responded.

"Then why can't you be together?" Prince frowned.

"Because your daddy doesn't feel the same way for me," your eyes began to tear up slightly.

Paris opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by their father clearing his throat. He stood at the doorway, and judging from his expression, you knew that he had been there for a while.

"Daddy!" Prince and Paris exclaimed, running into their father's arms. He chuckled, keeping his eyes on you. You looked away, mainly because you felt embarrassed.

"Let's go home," he whispered to the children. "We'll see you tomorrow," he looked at you before turning around and walking away.

Michael.

As I led the kids to the car, I began to feel slightly guilty. I had never meant to hurt (Y/N) like that. I could tell that she was upset.

We all got into the car, and once we had done so - I closed the door. The driver started the engine, and the vehicle began to move. A moment passed before I realized that my children were staring at me.

"What's wrong?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Do you like (Y/N)?" Prince frowned.

I was taken aback by his question, but I answered anyway.

"Yes," I admitted.

"Then you should be together," Paris pouted. "I want a new mommy, and I love (Y/N). She's the best!"

I sighed, shaking my head. "Well...it's not that easy to explain," I shook my head.

"Daddy," Prince kept his eyes on me. "Please ask (Y/N) to be our new mommy. We love her,"

~~~~~~
I know this sucked😂
This one was for ZaddyMikes_GoldPants
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~~