♡A Lucky Turn Of Events♡

You stood in front of the full length mirror in your bedroom, examining your outfit. You frowned a little, eyeing the way your loose sweater fell over your tight fitting jeans. At present moment, you were getting ready to attend a Michael Jackson concert. You were to be attending with your good friend, Mia.

"This will have to do," you whispered to yourself. Mia would be at your flat, any minute now.

Just as you turned around to grab your bag, you heard the doorbell ring. A smile formed on your face as you took your handbag, slinging it over your shoulder before running out of the room. You rushed down the staircase, and opened the front door quickly.

When you saw Mia, your eyes widened. She was wearing a tight fitting, red dress - that ended just above her knees. Her hair fell in neat curls, whereas your hair was left to sit naturally, slightly teased.

You had on a beautiful shade of red lipstick, but Mia had on a dark purple shade. She was stunning.

"Why do you look better than me?" you groaned. "I swear, you always manage to look good without even trying!"

Mia giggled as you stepped aside to let her in. She walked past you, and you caught a whiff of her strong perfume.

"In my opinion, you look way better than me," she laughed as you shut the door, turning around to face her. "I have to dress up to look good. You do it naturally!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, sure," you rolled your eyes as Mia walked over to sit down on the sofa. "So, shall we go now...or shall we have a glass of wine before we leave?" you glanced at your wrist watch, frowning a little.

"How much time do we have until the concert starts?" she questioned.

"An hour," you answered. "We have front row seats, so we should be there early,"

"Ah, let's have a glass of wine before we go!" she exclaimed.

"You know what?" you smiled. "You're right!"

~•♡•~

An hour later, you and Mia were already present at the stadium, where Michael was to be performing. People were still arriving, so the paths were busy. The night was cold, and you were grateful that you were wearing a sweater. Mia, on the other hand, was freezing.

"I should have brought my coat," she bit her lip as the two of you walked. "Shit,"

At the entrance, a buff security guard was standing - checking to see that all the members of the audience possessed authentic tickets. Mia and yourself were waiting in line when you turned your head to look at your friend.

"Mia....where is your purse?" your eyes widened.

Her eyes widened as well.

"Shit, I forgot it in the cab!" she gasped. "Oh my God! Our tickets are in there!"

"Oh my God!" you brought your palm to rest against your forehead. "There's no way we're getting in!"

At that moment, it was your turn to present your tickets to the security guard. He stared at you with his right hand held out.

"Tickets, please," he spoke.

You looked at Mia, not knowing what to do.

"Um...well...sir," she looked at the guard. "You see...we had our tickets but....they were in my purse - and I forgot it in the cab on the way here," she blinked, using her long lashes to her advantage.