♡What Is, And What Is Not♡

You laughed as you walked alongside your two best friends, Alyssa, and Violet. Currently, the three of you were walking along the campus grounds of the college that you all studied at. The day was hot, and everything seemed quiet. Several students ran by, laughing loudly.

It was the day before the mid semester break, and you were excited. The break would be a month long, and it was much needed. Lessons were done for the day, and you could not have been more grateful.

"Ugh, I cannot wait to spend more time with Charles!" Alyssa exclaimed, referring to her boyfriend of three years.

Violet rolled her eyes playfully, clutching her books close to her chest. "Stop, you've said that over a thousand times!"

"Because he's so cute!" Alyssa waved her hands in the air dramatically. "We're actually going to the movies, this evening,"

"Cool!" you exclaimed. "Meanwhile," you gestured to you and Violet. "Living the single life,"

"Wow, speak for yourself," Violet bit her lip, wiggling her eyebrows. "I've been talking to this guy,"

"Oh!" Alyssa grinned. "Do tell!"

"Ah, he's a science student," she blushed. "And he's a dream come true,"

You giggled, rolling your eyes playfully.

"What about you, (Y/N)?" Alyssa raised an eyebrow. "Are you still obssessed with Michael Jackson?"

For several years, you had adored the man known as Michael Jackson. You had only come to know of him after the news of his death - and immediately, you had grown attached to him. Something about him had appealed to you, and your feelings for him had developed very quickly.

"I've already told you," you responded. "I'm not obssessed with him, I love him,"

"Yeah right," Violet laughed. "Boy, I bet if he was alive, you'd be all over him,"

"No," you blushed.

"Yes!" Alyssa joined in.

"Stop, and let's get out of here!" you shook your head. "School is over and I want to get out,"

~•♡•~

After you had said your goodbyes to your two best friends, you quickly made your way back to your small flat. You lived alone, so it got lonely pretty often.

Walking through the front door, you let out a sigh before shutting it. The air cooler was on, making you smile a little. Outside was just way too hot.

You threw your bag onto the sofa, proceeding to take off your shirt. Once your shirt was off, you began to make your way to your room. You only had your bra on, and your skirt. Opening the door to your room, you walked in and tossed your shirt onto the floor.

You made your way over to the closet, picking out a very thin sweater. You threw it over your skirt and the collapsed onto the bed. You were very tired.

As your head hit the pillow, you closed your eyes and drifted off into an uneasy slumber.

~•♡•~

You opened your eyes, and frowned. Looking around, you noticed that you were standing on an empty street - and that everything looked different. The buildings looked old, and the air was light.

"Where the hell am I?" you mumbled as you looked around. Suddenly, you saw a male figure pass by, making your eyes widen. At first, you couldn't see who he was - but after a moment, your eyes widened further when you realized that you recognized him.

Michael Jackson.

"Michael?" you frowned. The man stopped, turning his head to look at you. A small smile was painted on his face, and his eyes seemed to soften when he noticed you.

A moment passed before he looked away, beginning to walk again. You shook your head and ran after him, following as he entered an empty alleyway.

"Michael!" you called, but he continued to walk. "Wait!"

He said nothing, walking for several more minutes before he stopped - turning around to face you. You gasped, and brought your movements to a stop as well.

He held his hand out, and you saw that he was holding a small piece of folded paper. He nodded, urging you to take the item.

With a deep frown, you took the paper - keeping your eyes on Michael.

"Open it," he whispered. Hearing his voice made your heart race.

You looked down at the paper, unfolding it.

I love you, never forget that.

Your eyes began to tear up, and your face was red. Looking up, your face fell when you realized that Michael had disappeared.

"Michael!" you called. "Michael!"

~•♡•~

"Michael!" you sat up with a start, breathing heavily. You looked around the room, bringing your right hand to run your fingers through your hair. You glanced at your small alarm clock that was seated on your bedside table, noting that you had been asleep for half an hour.

It was all a dream.

Suddenly, you felt something in your left hand. You frowed as you noticed that it was a small piece of paper. Biting your lip, you unfolded the paper slowly.

Your blood ran cold when saw what was written inside.

I love you, never forget that.

Was it a dream after all?

~~~~~♡~~~~~
I know this one sucked😂
Thank you for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~