♡Grief♡

~SET IN THE HISTORY ERA~

A request from jamia0903

~~~~~♡~~~~~

Three Months Earlier.

You were laying in bed, fiddling with your fingers. Beside you, lay your husband of three years - Michael Jackson. Resting your hand on your swollen tummy - a smile formed on your face. You were four months pregnant, and you could not have been happier. 

Michael was asleep, but you were wide awake. For the past few nights, you hadn't gotten much sleep because your body was still adjusting to the fact that you were carrying a baby. Recently, you were unable to fall asleep, but you tried your best not to overthink things. Stress was not good for the baby.

You had also been losing a lot of weight, and Michael had become very worried about you - but you insisted that you were fine. You were sure that you were fine.

You were positive.

Suddenly, you felt a sharp pain in your abdomen, making you wince a little.

"Ah," you frowned, clutching your stomach gently. You waited for a minute, and the pain faded away. You let out a breath before you felt the pain again. "Ah!" you exclaimed, feeling the pain become more intense.

Michael stirred, sitting up with a groan.

"Baby?" his voice came out hoarse. "Are you okay?" he questioned as you sat up. "Hey," he rubbed your back as you doubled over.

"It hurts!" you cried.

Michael got out of the bed, running to turn on the light. Once he had done this, his eyes widened when he saw you.

"Oh God..." he whispered.

Suddenly, you became aware that you were bleeding - and you were bleeding heavily.

"We need to get you to a hospital,"

~•♡•~

Michael held you in his arms, bridal style as he ran into the hospital. Since it was one in the morning, the place was quiet.

"I need a doctor!" he exclaimed. "My wife is bleeding!"

Several nurses ran up to Michael, and one of them had a wheelchair.

"Here," a female nurse with red hair helped you onto the wheelchair. "We need to take her to the emergency unit,"

"Please, she's pregnant," Michael pleaded as the nurses led you into the emergency unit.

"Oh God..." Michael mumbled to himself. "Please, God, let her and our baby be okay,"

~•♡•~

It had been an hour since you had been rushed into the emergency unit, and the nurses were clearing up the equipment, all wearing solemn expressions. You knew what had happened, and you were devastated. Michael was still waiting outside, and you weren't sure how you were going to face your husband.