♡Cautious♡

~SET IN THE JACKSONS ERA~

A request from Lovelyy-Jackson

~~~~~♡~~~~~

Yanae groaned as she sat up in her bed, awoken by the sound of her alarm clock - blaring loudly. Her eyes were tired, and her body felt weak.

"Ugh, I'm up," she mumbled, slamming her hand over the device - and bringing all sounds to a stop.

Getting out of bed, she noted that the time was eight in the morning - meaning that the rest of the house was awake.

This young lady lived with the Jacksons, and she had become a part of their family. Despite the fact that she wasn't biologically related to them, she always felt like she belonged. Ever since her real parents had died in a car crash, the Jackson family had become her everything.

She was close with Katherine, and even closer with Janet. However, she wasn't as close to anyone as she was close to Michael.

Her and Michael had developed a very close bond - even to the point where they had fallen for each other. They had begun to date secretly, and no one else knew.

Katherine was sure to have a fit if she ever found out.

Initially, Yanae and Michael had been in denial. They refused to accept that they had feelings for each other - but as time passed by, the attraction only became stronger.

It was a cruel twist of fate.

Yanae made her way to her closet, opening the doors wide. She studied her collection of clothing, figuring out what she wanted to wear for the day.

A cute skirt...or jeans? Coat, or shirt?

Finally, she decided on a pale pink skirt, paired with a black coat. She took the items of clothing, and tossed them onto the bed. Once she had done this, she proceeded to fetch a fresh set of underwear.

"Good," she mumbled, closing the closet doors. She threw her undergarments onto the mattress before someone knocked at her bedroom door.

"Come in," she spoke.

The door opened, revealing Janet. She had a bright smile on her face, and her eyes seemed to sparkle.

"Yanae!" she exclaimed. "La Toya and I are going to the park. Do you wanna come?" she grinned.

"Uh..." Yanae trailed off. "You guys go ahead. I'm not really feeling it today," she laughed.

"You sure?"

"I'm positive,"

"Okay, well - take care!" Janet waved, pulling the door shut. "We'll be back at around noon!"

Yanae chuckled before shaking her head. Yet again, she heard someone knocking at her bedroom door.

Who is it now?

"Come in,"

The door opened, and Michael walked in quickly before shutting it. He turned around to the girl he loved, only to see that she was blushing slightly.

"Michael!" she whispered loudly. "What are you doing in my room?"

"I wanted to see you," he breathed, making his way over to the young girl. "How are you?"

"Michael, someone is going to catch us," she responded as his hands moved to sit on her waist. "Michael," she tried to push his hands away.

"Relax," he removed his hands from her waist, holding a finger up to his lips. "No one is going to suspect,"

Yanae stared at Michael before letting her shoulders fall. A small smile formed on her face as she looked into the boy's eyes. She loved him so much.

"I missed you," he spoke, making Yanae blush like a little girl. "I hate not being able to hold you when we're in front of the family,"

"Me too," she responded. "But it's better like this. If they find out, they may never accept us,"

Michael moved forward, pressing his lips against Yanae's. Her hands wrapped around his neck as his own moved around her waist.

The kiss deepened, making Yanae break into a small smile. Michael pulled away, and he was going to kiss the girl again before someone knocked at the bedroom door - again.

"Ugh," she groaned, walking past Michael to open the door.

As soon as she had done this, she was met by Rebbie.

"Hey," Rebbie smiled. Her smile turned into a frown when she saw that Michael was in your bedroom. "Michael? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I just...came to see how Yanae was feeling. I noticed that she hadn't come downstairs yet," he flashed his sister a small grin.

"Oh, okay," Rebbie shrugged. "Well, I just came to inform you that breakfast is ready,"

With that, she waved a little before pulling the door shut - leaving Yanae and Michael alone again.

"Whew," you turned around to face Michael. "That was close,"

"A little too close," he bit his lip. "I need to be more careful. I need to learn to control myself," he shook his head. "We need to be more cautious, or we'll be caught,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
This one was for Lovelyy-Jackson
I hope it didn't suck!
Thank you for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~