♡Abducted|Part Two♡

You and Michael were seated in the living room, and he was doing his best to comfort you. Janet, his sister, and Frank, his manager, had been called - and they were currently on their way to Neverland. Your heart was racing, and you were frightened for your son. Michael was scared as well, but he made an effort to pull himself together and be strong for you.

It was fifteen minutes to six in the morning, and you were anxious for the phone call. Your hands were cold, and your body was trembling. Michael rubbed your back, doing his best to calm you down.

"It'll be alright," he whispered. "I promise, it'll be alright,"

At that moment, the front doors opened - revealing Janet, and Frank. The two of them rushed up to you, clearly shocked at the recent turn of events.

"My God...(Y/N)," Janet breathed and she got down on her knees, resting her hands on your lap. "Honey, I'm so sorry,"

Frank stood a few inches away, his arms folded. "Mike, can we talk?" he spoke quietly. Michael stayed silent for a moment before nodding.

"I'll be back," he whispered to you, standing up - and walking over to his manager.

Janet began to rub your knees, trying to get you to stop trembling.

"(Y/N), it's going to be okay," she breathed. "You need to calm down. You need to be strong, for Aiden,"

"I don't know what to do," you whispered. "I don't know what to do,"

Janet sighed, straightening up before moving to sit down next to you.

"It'll be alright," she reassured you.

Suddenly, the telephone began to ring - making you jump. Michael's eyes widened, and Frank froze.

You leaned over and picked up the receiver - holding it to your ear.

"H-Hello?"

"(Y/N)," a deep, male voice greeted you. "Beautiful (Y/N). Your son is with me now, and I must admit - he's gorgeous," the voice sneered slightly. "Too bad he wasn't our son. We could have had beautiful babies together, (Y/N) - but you had to marry Michael," he scoffed. "You just had to give your heart to someone else,"

Your eyes widened, and you realized whom it was.

"Ken?" you spoke, clearly in shock.

Ken had been your boyfriend when you were in high school. He adored you, but you didn't feel the same for him. He had wanted to marry you, but Michael had stolen your heart.

And now, Ken was out to get revenge.

"I knew you'd figure it out," he laughed. "You were always very smart,"

Michael kept his eyes on you, and Frank did too. Janet rubbed your back in a soothing manner as you spoke.

"Ken...my son is innocent," your eyes began to tear up. "It's not his fault. None of this is his fault. You want me, not him," the tears began to stream down your face. "Take me, and let my son go,"

You heard Ken chuckle.

"(Y/N)!" Michael whispered, shaking his head. However, you ignored your husband.

"You're willing to give yourself up?" you could tell that Ken was smiling.

"Yes," you answered. "Just...leave my family alone,"

"Fine. Meet me at the park bridge in fifteen minutes. No police officers, or your son dies," he ordered before disconnecting the call.

With weak hands, you placed the telephone receiver down. Once you had done so, you turned your head and looked up at your husband.

"It....was..Ken," you bit your lip. "My...ex...boyfriend. He wants...me,"

"(Y/N), what the hell?!" Michael snapped. "Why on earth would you do that?! I'm not letting you go! There has to be another way to get our son back!"

"Well, there isn't!" you exclaimed. "He wants me to be at the park bridge in fifteen minutes, and I'm going to be there," you stood up, your mind made up. "And nobody is going to stop me,"

⊰•

You walked through the park, fiddling with your fingers. Michael, Janet, and Frank, were behind you - solemn expressions on their faces. Your husband kept trying to convince you to turn back, but you refused to listen.

Finally, you reached the park bridge. You turned around to face the three individuals that were behind you.

"I'll be fine from here," you flashed them a sad smile before turning back around - walking to the center of the bridge.

Sure enough, Ken was standing there - waiting for you. Aiden was standing next to him, and when he saw you - he ran up to you.

"Mom!" he exclaimed. "Mom, I missed you!"

"Aw honey," you smiled as tears of joy ran down your face. "I missed you too," you pulled away to look at your son. You got down on your knees so that you could be at his level. "Are you okay?"

Aiden nodded, making you smile widely. You were so happy to see him again.

"Now," Ken cleared his throat. "(Y/N), you're coming with me,"

"Go to daddy," you kissed Aiden's forehead before he ran off to Michael.

"(Y/N)!" Michael exclaimed as you stood up.

Ken moved to grab your hand, but the sound of a loud gunshot could be heard. Ken fell to the ground, blood oozing out of the left side of his chest. Your eyes widened and you turned to see who had shot him.

Frank.

~~~~~♡~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~