♡The Law Of Demand|Part Two♡

The second part for ZaddyMikes_GoldPants

~~~~~♡~~~~~

Y

ou collapsed onto your bed, letting out a groan. The day was done, and time was seven in the evening. You sighed, staring up at the ceiling. You felt horrible. Normally, you'd have been far too frightened to even hint that you liked a guy - but with Michael, something within you compelled you to do what you did. When he was around you, you felt unusually brave.

And at present moment, you fell dumb for your actions. You sat up, looking around your bedroom. Everything was quiet, and you felt a little more lonely than usual.

You stood up and made your way to your closet with the intention to fetch a fresh set of clothes. All you wanted to do was have a shower, and then go to bed.

However, you heard someone knocking at your front door - making you frown. You walked out of the bedroom, rushing to the door.

Opening it, your eyes widened. Standing before you was Michael. He looked tired, yet, his eyes sparkled.

"Michael..." you trailed off. "What are you doing here?" you questioned. "How the hell do you know where I live?"

"I...I called up Tracy," he said, referring to the owner of the school. "And I asked her. Trust me, she didn't make it easy," he chuckled slightly, shoving his hands into the pockets of his pants. "Can we talk?"

You contemplated momentarily before standing aside to let him in. "Yeah,"

He walked in, letting out a sigh as you shut the door - turning around to face him.

"Where's Prince and Paris?" you inquired.

"They're with their nanny," he responded. "I wanted to talk with you, alone," he studied you.

You folded your arms, nodding.

"What do you want to talk about?" you raised an eyebrow.

"(Y/N)...I want you to know that I didn't mean to hurt you earlier," he breathed. "I just...I'm not sure if I'm ready to be in a relationship yet. Most of the previous women in my life have been rather shallow and two faced," he let his shoulders fall slightly.

"But I'm not like other women," you narrowed your eyes.

"I know that," he shook his head. "I just...I'm afraid to hurt you. I'm not very easy to understand," he chuckled lightly.

"I'm not very easy to understand either," you laughed a little. "So I guess we have that in common,"

"(Y/N)..." Michael trailed off, taking a step toward you. "Can I...kiss you?"

Your eyes widened in shock, but you tried not to let your emotions get out of control. You nodded slightly, making Michael lean in - connecting his lips with yours.

The kiss was soft, and meaningful - it set your heart alight. His hands moved to sit around your waist, and you wrapped your hands around his neck.

Michael meant to keep the kiss short, but near you - he lost control. He couldn't stop himself from deepening the kiss.

Eventually, he pulled away - letting out a breath.

"I'm sorry," he grimaced a little. "I couldn't stop myself,"

"Neither could I," you laughed.

A moment of silence introduced itself before Michael held his hand out to you.

"(Y/N)," he kept his eyes on yours. "I like you, a lot. And....despite the fact that I'm quite skeptical - I'd like to see where this," he gestured to the space between you and him. "Goes,"

You broke into a shy smile. "Are you asking me out?" you teased.

"No, I'm asking you to be mine," he grinned, making you burst into a fit of giggles. Not only was he charming, he was funny as well.

"Would Prince and Paris be okay with this?"

"Are you kidding?" his eyes widened. "They're the ones who encouraged me to come here in the first place," he shook his head. "They love you. A lot,"

You couldn't stop yourself from smiling ear to ear. The moment was magical.

And you hadn't a single doubt in your mind that you and Michael would go a long way together.

~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading!
This one was for ZaddyMikes_GoldPants
I hope it was okay!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~~