♡In Time|Part Two♡

~SET IN THE BAD ERA~

A continuation for Lovelyy-Jackson

I'm sorry if it sucks!

~~~~~♡~~~~~

Yanae's heart sank, and the felt sick to her stomach when she saw the sight before her eyes. The man she practically loved, was in the arms of another woman. She was heartbroken. Her world seemed to be crumbling around her, and she didn't know how to stop it from doing so.

Tears were running down her face as she turned around - walking further away from Michael and Tatiana. As she navigated her way through the various turns of the backstage passages - she bumped into Frank again. He had a smile on his face, but when he saw that Yanae was crying, he broke into a deep frown.

"Yanae...." he trailed off. "What happened? What's wrong?"

"I....I...was too late," she sniffed, shaking her head. "I was too late!" she looked at her feet.

"Yanae, what do you mean?" Frank prodded. "What the hell do you mean by you were too late?"

"What I just said," she brought her eyes to meet Frank's. "He was kissing Tatiana. She got to him first,"

Frank's face fell, and his eyes widened.

"Shit," he breathed. "No, but I swear Michael has feelings for you! I've seen it myself!" he shook his head. "He looks at you like you're the only girl in the world!"

"Well, you must have been mistaken," Yanae blinked back the tears. "Because he was kissing Tatiana," she bit her lip. "He was kissing her,"

"I don't bel-"

Frank was cut off as Michael appeared, a small smile on his face. His cheeks were red, and he looked a little tired. Yanae's heart began to race when she saw him, but she quickly looked away momentarily.

"Hey, how are you guys doing?" Michael smiled at Frank before looking at you. "And Yanae!" he pulled the girl in for a hug. "You made it," he rubbed her back before releasing her. She stood back and cleared her throat, so as to hide her emotions.

"We're fine," Frank muttered. "And how is Tatiana?" his words were laced with sarcasm, it made Yanae want to laugh.

She gave him a look, forbidding him to say anything.

"Oh, she's fine," Michael chuckled. "We uh...we're going out now," he spoke, making Yanae's eyes widen slightly.

"Seriously?" Frank gawked.

"Yes," Michael narrowed his eyes slightly. "Why do you seem to be so surprised, Frank?"

"Because Yan-"

"Because Tatiana is an amazing girl!" Yanae cut Frank off quickly. "And it's just so...magical that the two of you are finally together!"

Michael stared at Yanae for a long moment. His eyes seemed sad, and dark - but Yanae didn't want to look into his eyes for too long because she knew she'd lose herself.

"Yeah," Frank shrugged. "It's amazing that the two of you are together," he did jazz hands before turning around and walking away. Once Frank had disappeared, Michael turned to his best friend with a frown.

"Is everything okay?" he frowned. "Frank seemed....disturbed,"

"Oh, that's just because he's a little tired," Yanae laughed nervously.