♡Outlet♡

~SET IN THE MATURE ERA~

A request from mxchaeldangerox

I made the era up, I hope it's okay!

×××××♡×××××

Alisha stared at her reflection in the mirror, and let out a sigh. She observed the way her dress fell over her small body - eventually bringing her hands to run over the soft material. Her eyes were tired, and it was only ten in the morning. Her boyfriend, John, was seated at the edge of the bed, watching his girlfriend as she got ready for the day.

Now, Alisha was no normal girl. She was a singer and a songwriter - and she was the daughter of Michael Jackson - the King of Pop.

The blood of a legend ran through her veins, and she was very proud of it. She had possessed Michael's talents, and she looked just like him as well. She was a female version of her father.

Despite the fact that she lived on her own, and had her own life - she was still very close to her father. Her mother had left when she was two years old, so her memories revolved around the man she called her father.

Her hair fell to her shoulders, and she inherited Michael's curls. Her eyes were big, and she had thin lips. John adored her, and he always made it a point to tell Alisha that she was beautiful.

"You're stunning," John said as he stood up, walking over toward his girlfriend. She turned around as he set his hands on her waist. "I can't get over how beautiful you are," he whispered, kissing her forehead. "Don't forget that you are the most special girl on the face of the earth," he grinned.

"I'm only special because I'm lucky to have you," she responded.

"I'm the lucky one," he chuckled before letting his hands fall to his sides. Alisha placed her hands on his shoulders, and stood on her toes so that she could kiss her boyfriend. He smiled and leaned down so that she could do so.

Once she had kissed him, she broke into a wide grin. She loved him so much, and he loved her.

"Ugh," Alisha groaned as she glanced at her wrist watch. "I have to get to rehearsals," she pouted slightly. "But I'll be home as soon as I can,"

John nodded in understanding as she walked away from him, making her way toward the bedroom door which was shut. She placed her hand on the knob, and turned to take one last glance at the man she loved.

"I'll see you later," she blew him a kisd before opening the door.

"I'll count on it," he pretended to catch the kiss as she walked out - pulling the door shut behind her.

Alisha was the most amazing girl on the planet, and anyone who didn't see that - was delusional.

⊰•

The young lady had been driven down to the arena by her most trusted bodyguard - Lincoln. The ride lasted for about an hour before the vehicle pulled to a stop outside of the arena building. Alisha sighed when the car came to a stop. She was tired, but she needed to rehearse. She was so much like her father.

Lincoln opened his door and got out, pushing it shut before he walked over to open Alisha's door.

"Thank you," she said as he helped her out, pushing her own door shut. Lincoln nodded, and held his hand out so that he could guide her in. People were gathered outside - and they were all screaming her name. She felt anxious, but she tried her best to remain calm.